Signs! Am I preganant?

boomer86

Reaction score
Ok, three days ago I went to my boyfriends house and we had sex once on Friday, twice on Saturday, and once on Sunday. We didn't use any protection and I am not on any birth control, Today is wensday and I noticed some extra discharge more than usual, it's white and has a odor I have never smelled before, I also have a small white bump in my mouth and few on my tounge, and then theres a lil bit of itching by my inner thighs and it's red but no itching is taking place in my vagina just on the outside. So I don't think that I have a std or anything like that. But I read about thrush and it seems I have those symptoms and I also read that it's more likely for woman who are pregnant. I did my calender and my ovulation would of happened that weekend, is it possible I am pregnant?? I'm going to get a test done next weekend but I would like a little bit of input from others also.

I am going to think it is more likely to be thrush. You should go and see you Dr , or maybe purchase some Thrush treatment from your chemist.

Good Luck

It does sound like thrush but i doubt it could be related to pregnancy.
If ovulation only happened at the weekend then the egg wouldnt even have implanted yet.

sounds like the thrush causing the symptoms hun, That will cause the extra discharge and the odur, get it sorted before it gets worse xx

Although possible you may have conceived when you had sex right now those symptoms I highlyy doubt would be related.

Pop and see your GP - I agree with the other girls that possibily thrush

However good luck if you are trying too & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

Sounds like thrush to me too hun!

But welcome to BnB!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members