'Signs' everywhere! Anyone else?

PRGirl

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm quite superstitious but my hubby is very level headed - like annoyingly so - but then on Friday he asked if I'd noticed that everything seems to be pointing to pregnancy?

I wasn't sure what he was talking about but then we started to notice adverts for things absolutely not related to having a baby - like phone apps - which are giving prompts on how to look after your new born?

Then there is a new Texas album out and her most recent song is about starting a family. It's not just seeing babies everywhere, which has pretty much been a constant for us for the last 5 years, it's things that are even more obvious.

Anyone else feeling like this or is it just me? :wacko:

Hey! I have also noticed this but I have put it down to the fact that babies and pregnancy is constantly on my mind therefore I'm noticing the a adverts, songs a lot more than usual!!

Let's hope it is a positive sign though!! :)

Let's hope so Babey!

It does seem to be particularly coincidental and there are lots of them - everywhere we look :shrug:

I even went to buy a book - this two week wait is getting more difficult by the day - and was faced with a new release called 'Two Weeks Wait' I'm not even joking and what did I do?

Yes, I bought it and now can't put the damn thing down :coffee: - I'm literally replying on the forum or reading about people going through IVF in the book :haha:

Think I may finally have cracked up :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->