Signs of miscarriage

sue247

Reaction score
Hi there,

wondered if anyone with a similar experience knew if diarrhea and severe vomiting is a sign of miscarriage. I have had a MMC and waiting to go into hospital next week to have the ERPC done. But last night was unable to sleep as i had severe vomitting all night adn still as i sit here and write. I am wondering if the miscarrage may be about to happen on its own and if this is a sign. I have no cramps or bleeding at the moment. Really scared what to expect. Any responses would be welcome. Thanks:shrug:

I just googled it and it said that these can be symptoms after a missed miscarriage but not necessarily a sign that things are starting to happen. But it did say you should call your doctor or midwife immediately for advice and support because obviously they are frightening signs as well as physically draining ones.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this, just want to offer lots of hugs to you.

Thanks Jody, i think i will call a doctor as it is frightening and i dont know what is happening.. Thanks for responding.

I vomited a LOT when I miscarried. Pounds of dry food :( I did have diarrhea after too, not sure when. but from my experience the cramping and bleeding preceded both and they were my immediate signs that the miscarriage was starting (and blood clots followed quickly). Very sorry you are going through this and hopefully your doc can give you some answers :hugs:

Hi hun, so sorry to hear this, hope you're ok. What did the doc say? Thinking of you. xxx

Sue, just checking to see how you are, you have been in my thoughts.

hope you are doing okay....sending hugs your way

i didnt have sickness or diarrhea, mine started as brown spotting, then pink, then bleeding, but was only when i wiped for a couple of days, then it became period heavy. i only had period pain like cramps.

hope you are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->