Signs of pregnancy?

Scottish mum

Reaction score
Sorry not sure I'm in the right bit!

I've a 2 almost three year old and we want another although not trying at the moment! However about 2 weeks ago had unprotected sex (we useually use condoms) and now I'm exhausted a lot, ive had an upset tummy for about a week and last night I vomitted!!

I'm not sure if it's just a bug or something but I can shift this feeling I might be pregnant! Supose I'll just have to wait until Im dye my period! I also have period type pain but that's not abnormal for me!

Sorry a bit pointless but just wondered if anyone has had similar?

Thanks x

Usually my preg sign is feeling exhausted, sore throat , trouble sleeping, nausea ( sometimes) mild cramps.

This cycle suffering with uti, nausea or really full feeling and bad belly but I'm not sure if that is down to my antibiotics

Good luck hun

This time I'm not really getting many symptoms
I'm 16dpo today got my :bfp: 9dpo
And I'm just about peeing every other hour , I had very very sharp pulsing sharp pains in my left boob before I found out, like really made me ouch they were that sore. But other than that nothing
Oh and I ate and was very bloated, I always seem to eat a lot the day before I find out I'm pregnant?! And my stomach was so bloated and the food seemed to sit on top all night, it was so uncomfortable till the next day :-/
Im getting the backache and tummy pains you get when period due so not much out of the ordinary apart from my pregnancy tests telling me

Yes it's weird and I know every pregnancy is different. I'm feeling heavy in my stomache and cramps like my period is due but got two weeks yet! Supose I'll just have to wait! We are not trying so lets just say it will be a huge suprise! X

It's only been just over a week that we had unprotected sex but feel horrible! Can it happen so soon! I can't recall with my first!

I also want to add I think I ovulated a day or two after! X

If you have enough pregnancy hormone in your blood making you experience symptoms, then there is enough to test positive on an HPT.

You don't have to wait another 2 weeks until you are due af. Give it a couple of days and test. Good luck!

Some people have best results in morning but I don't mines usually evening. =)

That's what I've been experiencing too. Never been prego b-4 though. so no clue if this is symptoms or not.

Usually my preg sign is feeling exhausted, sore throat , trouble sleeping, nausea ( sometimes) mild cramps.

Good luck hun

Am I better testing in the morning? X

Again babe, if you have enough hormone to experience symptoms it's not going to matter what time of the day, it will probably be positive regardless. Good luck and keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->