Signs of strong ovulation?

QueenMom

Reaction score
I don't ever have ovulation cramps, and I am ttc for the second time so I have been down this road before with spotting all the little things about your body. Well I am cycle 3 right now. Positive OPK on Sunday 14 dpo, and then cramping in my lower abdomen yesterday at 15 dpo. My question for you ladies is, (and I tried to google it already), is cramping a sign of a nice strong ovulation? I am not very hopeful this month as we only BD twice in my fertile time. This first was on the first day of my fertile window and the second was yesterday morning of suspected evening ovulation. While I am hopeful I am also doubtful for this month and hoping that maybe if it was a nice strong ovulation the I may still have a chance. I know it only takes 1 to get to it but I can't help being a typical worry wart looking for hope.

I'm not sure. Every cycle that I ovulate I get cramps on my my ovaries, and I've had two recent miscarriages where immature eggs were the suspected cause. So if that was true, I don't think cramping has anything to do with how strongly you ovulate. But who really knows?

Thank you. I was just curious. I figured it may not matter a whole lot. I'm sorry for your loss. I have had 1 miscarriage so I know how you feel. GL on your journey and lots of baby dust. :dust: :dust: :dust:

I have heard of people who do have cramping with ovulation but I don't think it's the most reliable source. Hopefully your timing was on for this month :) best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->