Signs?

MrsArcher

Reaction score
What do you all think:

I ovulated (I believe) this past week (starting Tuesday the 25th). I started having sex every other day starting Sunday the 23rd until that Friday.

Yesterday, I started cramping a little on the right side. Felt like mild period cramps. Today they're a little heavier and all over. My right hip and lower back hurt today as well.
Today, I also started feeling a little queasy. I haven't thrown up or anything though.
My chest hurts as well, like not my nipples but the tops of my breasts (chest area).
My period is due on July 12. Do you think these are pregnancy indicators or just pre-period symptoms?

Edit: I mean my fertile week started the 25th. My actual ovulation day was Friday.
Again, just a guess (since I've only been using the online calculators so far).

Its so hard to say, I'm finding that I'm looking for symptoms and I can almost convince myself that I could get a bfp! The thing is though everyone experiences the dpo symptoms differently and some have no symptoms at all, and so often the people with all the symptoms are the ones that get a bfn.

The boob pain etc sounds positive, but I guess we just need to wait...going so slowly though.

So you're dpo 7 aren't you? I'm dpo 6 and I've been experiencing sore nipples, nausea (especially at night) and I've been really tired. I think my boobs look veiny and my nipples are perminantly erect, so obviously I'm getting my hopes up as I remember when I fell with my son my boobs were so sore and fuller...but then again that wasn't until af was due, so then I think it could just be my body playing tricks on me. Really don't want to get my hopes up!

Its so hard to say, I'm finding that I'm looking for symptoms and I can almost convince myself that I could get a bfp! The thing is though everyone experiences the dpo symptoms differently and some have no symptoms at all, and so often the people with all the symptoms are the ones that get a bfn.

The boob pain etc sounds positive, but I guess we just need to wait...going so slowly though.

So you're dpo 7 aren't you? I'm dpo 6 and I've been experiencing sore nipples, nausea (especially at night) and I've been really tired. I think my boobs look veiny and my nipples are perminantly erect, so obviously I'm getting my hopes up as I remember when I fell with my son my boobs were so sore and fuller...but then again that wasn't until af was due, so then I think it could just be my body playing tricks on me. Really don't want to get my hopes up!

I meant to say my fertile week started Tuesday the 25. I believe my actual ovulation was Friday the 28. So I'm only 4 DPO. That's why I wondered if I could have symptoms like this so soon.
Everyone is so different so it's hard to tell. I just keep psyching myself up ya know?
I thought I was gonna get a bfp last month, I had a few symptoms and the day after my bfn, AF reared her ugly head :c

I think if we look we can all find dpo symptoms, I bet even on a month of not ttc I could find dpo symptoms if I looked hard enough. I was looking at the website twoweekwait.com and everyones dpo symptoms were different, some had none, others had nausea and sore boobs, but it really really varies from person to person. Definitely think we could easily drive ourselves crazy thinking about it to much.

Just wish the days would pass abit quicker, really seems to be dragging! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"