SIL complaining about pregnancy

Reaction score
Every few days she's moaning about being fat, or being in pain, or this or that. She's due in December, and till then she'll moan and complain.

We would have been due about 2 weeks after her if we'd been successful in March, but no.

I really want to tell her to shut it and suck it up, be happy she's pregnant...ffs.

I hate this, I tend to say something along the lines of 'many women would kill to be in your position right now. there's no point wishing away your pregnancy, when its over you will miss it!' Or I just tell them to STFU if I'm in a bad mood :haha:

I met my pregnant friend recently who told me she got pregnant after ONE 'oopsie' episode of unprotected sex - and she even took the morning after pill. She proceeded to complain and really wasn't at all excited. She doesn't particularly want this baby (it's her third - they were all 'oopsie's).

Obviously, I couldn't help but feel that this is unfair. But you know what, we can't dwell on this guys! Being bitter and upset really isn't going to help. Right now I'm putting all my energy into making a beautiful, much wanted, baby with my husband. And I can't wait!

Even my husband said its wrong that most TV shows portray that everyone seems to get pregnant easily and when he mentioned to a close friend we were trying he didn't understand why you had to try and why it was taking so long. Luckily the hubby is well versed in the statistics of it all and is very supportive.

I'd give my left leg to be fat and in pain. Some people don't realise how lucky they actually are. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->