SIL rant >> please help me keep my composure

OrangeJuice

Mummy to Evie
Reaction score
SIL is such a shit mother

Had her 1st born taken off her at 15, now at 18 her 2nd has been taken into care

All because she left them both every night to go out with mates!!! Obviously its deeper then that buh I cant go into it im too wound up!

It took me and OH aaaages to concieve and I know people who cant.. And shes just popping them out giving them a shit start to life and not caring for them ataall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so upset right now :cry:

I just want to fucking knock her out!!!

I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue around her and someone needs to say something to her.

OH has told her not to come to our house or his other sisters while im there because he knows full well I will slap her, I have also deleted and blocked her from fb..

Im sooo upset for the poor kids...

And even though they have been taken away through her own fault she still goes on like she brings them up!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!

god i can imagine angel, i just hope they get them into a nice stable home where they are loved and looked after darl xxx

has her head up her ass then. I am in a mood bring her to me grrr.

Some people shouldn't have kids. If I was in your shoes likely I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut...maybe you shouldn't, maybe she needs to hear some home truths.

Its so sad when people have kids but then dont care enough about them to look after them, no wonder you are upset, the poor children.

People like her should be steralised so she can't bring anymore children into the world just for her to neglect.

Mee too hun, they were so content, and such happy babies, obv we havent seen 1st born in yeeears buh he was sooo easy to care for, not colicy or cry-y.. And the same with 2nd born :(

So its not even like it would have been that hard especially as she has sooo much family help and she was never a single mother either.. She just isnt grown enough

you hear about this kind of thing all the time hun.
its discusting how some people treat there little ones, its not fair that they can get pregnant so easy is it? xxx

people like her need to have the snip.

those poor kids, i really hope they find good loving people to care for them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back