SIL rant!!!!!

highhopes19

Reaction score
Well you probably saw my thread the other day about how SIL invited OH to dinner and not me...

Well last night OH was watching football when his sister wrote on his FB about her OH getting tickets
To go to wembely to watch football on the 6th june, which is fine as we have a wedding to go to on the 4th and then next thing
I saw was she went 'he's got the tickets its on the 4th instead though''

Well OH said I thought it was on the 6th, I did say I can't do the 4th as I have hollys cousins wedding''

And then the stupid cow started saying ''cancel it, you'd rather go wembeley, get holly to record it and take photos''

Luckily OH put his foot down and said ''no I'm not cancelling I've been catered for now, they've paid £70 a head. I can't let them down and I don't want to cancel. I can go
Wemberly any time''

To which she put '' you loser, wemberlys already been aranged now''

She is always trying to cause trouble between us and it really pee's me off!!!!
Just leave us alone!!!!

Luckily OH said well the wedding was arranged long before football I'm afraid!!

Then the silly cow just replied hahaha

Grrrrrrrr I hate them all so much
OH is friends with the cousin who's wedding it is on FB, so I hope they don't see what she wrote
Rant over sorry

What a trouble maker... Have you spoke to your OH about events and pot stirring such as this? She has put him in a rubbish position twice now! Whats her problem...
ggrrrr sorry you have such a crappy SIL

edit to add, Your SIL sounds like a 5 year old... she needs to grow up!

I know she does need to grow up, she really is horrible!!!!

I know OH won't go to football he'll go to the wedding instead as it was already sorted first, she just likes to be awkward and cause a
Situation.

Her and her mum are exactly the same, nasty trouble makers. They both go out of their way to ruin somones day !! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->