Silent labour?

worrying

Reaction score
So,

With my daughter I didn't feel my contractions until I had my waters manually broken. I went in with reduced movement and feeling a bit under the weather, was examined and told I was 5cm dilated. :shrug:

I'm 39+3 with number 2 today, and have been getting a lot of BH. Last night they were coming roughly every 15 mins occasionally making me nausea's and taking my breath away, but not hurting. It pretty much stopped though so I went to bed. Was woken by a really big one at 3am, but then nothing. Still tightening a lot this morning.. Could this be something more than BH?

I've been getting this a lot lately (currently 38+3) and was told it's my body gearing up for labour but who knows when it'll happen:shrug: hoping it doesn't come to anything though as I'm booked in next week!

That's what I'm thinking. Had a bit of an upset stomach this morning too and am generally feeling under the weather.

I had this with my 2nd and she came a couple days later. :)

Been for routine check today, am 2cm but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Still getting frequent tightening and discomfort but no pain and the timings are all over the place. Really don't know what to make of it.

I've had a fair bit of diarrhea these last 12 hours, discomfort and tightenings. I'm booked for a sweep end of to try and get labour started but I'm hoping things will get started on their own in the next 48 hours. I don't generally need inducing but am actually quite okay this time around as long as it's only a sweep. Hopefully your little one will make their grand entrance very soon!!

Thanks ladies.

Had a reduced movement scare last night so went in. All was fine and I was given a sweep while I was there. Pretty sure I lost my plug this evening and have some very mild period type feelings, wouldn't call them pains. Nothing else though :/

I'm glad everything was OK :hugs: Sounds like baby will be here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->