Silly accident!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Katieeeee, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

Oh my god! I've been doing some cleaning and I managed to knock over a pint glass full of water....I didn't really take much notice and just TUTTED and got on with the cleaning....half hour later I sat down on my computer chair for a rest, got up again 5 minutes later and my whole bum was SOAKED :dohh: I actually said out loud OH MY GOD!!! thinking that I was leaking a very large amount of amniotic fluid...then I remembered the glass of water....thing is now I'm paranoid because there's a big damp patch on the floor underneath the chair but I didn't actually see if the water went on the chair, so I'm thinking....what if it isn't the water??!! But I checked myself and only the bum part of my trousers were wet and not the er...FANNY part...so surely that must mean I'm being an idiot...oh dear :blush:

2. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

Oh dear :dohh: it'll be the water hon don't worry. :hugs:

3. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

Oh God I hope so! Hahaha I'm laughing at myself for being so stupid now....

4. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

:rofl::rofl: That is soooo something i would do! It will defo be the water, don't worry! x x x

5. nikkip

nikkip Mummy to 2!!

lol im glad im not the only one doing things like that lol!!!! it will be the water though!! I managed to knock 3 over one after the other even after I knew i just knocked the first one!!!

Plus yesterday I wanted a cuppa and poured water into my mug - I hadnt boiled the kettle or put a tea bag or sugar in my mug!!!!

Gets worse coz DH nearly put the kettle in the fridge today - he's got baby brain too!!!

6. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

:rofl: def be water hun

8. Sam_Star

Sam_Star Mummy to a Battle Maiden

Haha im glad its not just me!! I buttered my bread BEFORE putting it in the toaster - oops!!
    DH took the snake out of the tank and FORGOT about it!!!

9. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAHAHA these stories crack me up!