Silly idea?

Nikie

Reaction score
So...I'm just over 6 weeks. Two weeks ago I took numerous tests and three clear blue digitals....and they were all positive.

I have my private scan booked for Monday and I'm terrified that they are going to tell me that I'm not pregnant! I am so tempted to take another test but I'm aware that this might cause more anxiety!

I just don't feel pregnant! Some mild sickness and af type cramps.

Talk some sense into me ladies!

I feel the same hun iv just ordered a clearblue digital because i dont feel pregnant, but im terrified if i take it it will still say 2-3 weeks or even worse it will say not pregnant!!! i have a mw appointment today where im going to ask her for an early scan as my doctor recommended i should have one, but i dont have any sickness or anything i just dont feel pregnant and it scares me, im scared if i get an early scan they will tell me im not pregnant too lol i wonder if we were throwing up all the time if we would feel any better lol

That's exactly how I feel! What are the odds of us both suffering from ms next week and totally wishing we could be back here?!

So many ladies here seem to have ms from 3 weeks! I didn't have any idea I was pregnant until I missed my period! I know we are all different but as I don't know what to expect I can't help but compare myself to others!

Sounds like normal worries, i had extreme sickness with my last but no other signs i never thought i was pregnant either. Just like a tummy bug that would never go.

I dont feel pregnant now, tests say otherwise. Its same story all over again lol.

I didn't get any symptoms with my youngest till I was 6 weeks, at 7 weeks the sickness started and within 5 days I was hospitalised due to dehydration with the constant throwing up and diagnosed with hyperemesis. Congrats and enjoy feeling normal while it lasts lol.

I didn't get any symptoms with my youngest till I was 6 weeks, at 7 weeks the sickness started and within 5 days I was hospitalised due to dehydration with the constant throwing up and diagnosed with hyperemesis. Congrats and enjoy feeling normal while it lasts lol.

Im throwing up now, only started 3days ago. Im getting antisickness tablets tomorrow as ive been told can put likelyhood of getting HG again lower.

HG didnt start till week 7 last time right after a early scan i had, Then hosp for me also.

I didnt find out till 19w with #1 no signs.

I have ms but still don't feel pregnant and sore breasts. Think it's normal to feel this way until we have a scan and actually see the baby or at least have a bump and feel the kicks. The first trimester is horrible roll on 12 weeks xx

I'm 20 weeks and I've had no symptoms to speak of yet! a bit of tiredness and weeks 8-13 but I've never been sick, some people are lucky and others it doesn't kick in till later. Really don't worry, pregnant means pregnant, I went to my booking appointment at 8 weeks sure she would tell me I made it up but I'm still here with the scan pictures and bump to prove it!

Oh my goodness. I could have written this post. I feel exact the same. Really sore boobs but only a wave of nausea here and then. I'm convinced there's nothing growing in there but tests say otherwise. I have booked an early scan for 25th April when I'll be almost 8 weeks x

Im throwing up now, only started 3days ago. Im getting antisickness tablets tomorrow as ive been told can put likelyhood of getting HG again lower.

HG didnt start till week 7 last time right after a early scan i had, Then hosp for me also.

I didnt find out till 19w with #1 no signs.

I had bad sickness with my first but third was horrendous, I was hospitalised lost weight couldn't keep anything down and had it my whole pregnancy and was still refused medication. Praying it won't be as bad this time I'm sure I will get it in the next couple weeks x

I could have written this post myself too..! Well, almost.. Because I actually have had some sickness (only actually vomitted twice but feel sick every day), some cramps, etc.
So I do have symptoms, but I'm paranoid that those symptoms could be something else (a bug, for example).
I have a private scan booked for this Saturday when I'll be 7+4, and I'm so nervous/worried there's going to be nothing there, that it's stopping me getting excited about it.
I don't even know if I'll be able to look at the screen until OH tells me there's definitely something on it..!
Glad I'm not the only one :)

Thanks for all your replies....nice to know I'm not alone! Although I do feel terribly guilty now as some of you have really suffered :( I don't wish for that for myself of course....I will consider myself lucky (for now) and avoid the tests! Xx

I felt like this but try not to worry. My sickness started at 7 weeks so you still have time for that to hit you, then you'll be wishing you didn't have it again! Lol. Don't worry you are pregnant & you should try enjoy it whilst you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->