Silly me...

Swanny

Reaction score
Does anyone worry about wearing tight jeans/trousers when TTC incase you are squishing uterus etc and stopping eggie from implanting haha. Or is it just me who feels the need to wear leggings from 1DPO?! lol

A fleeting thought did pass my mine other day when i was squeezing myself into my tight pair of jeans but then i thought of the Victorian ladies who wore corsets ALL the way through their pregnancies!

omg thats me!! is it correct that you can harm ur baby early even b4 your pregnant?? im salways stressin about how i move walk turn bend wat i wear too.. think its m/c that made me this way lol dont worrie your not alone XD xx

A fleeting thought did pass my mine other day when i was squeezing myself into my tight pair of jeans but then i thought of the Victorian ladies who wore corsets ALL the way through their pregnancies!

Fair point :)

omg thats me!! is it correct that you can harm ur baby early even b4 your pregnant?? im salways stressin about how i move walk turn bend wat i wear too.. think its m/c that made me this way lol dont worrie your not alone XD xx

Yeah I think m/c has definately made me worry more. But then I worried all the time with 1st pregnancy and was so careful about everything I did and fat lot of good that did me.

I'm going to try to take the laid back approach cause I'm sick of seeing so many unhealthy pregnant women stuffing their faces with fatty food, and smoking fags they don't seem to care yet have healthy babies.

Not that I am going to take up any of those habbits lol.

I knew there was something I was worried about when I first read this. Just sneezed and remembered.

Sneezing. Especially as it hurts along my hip where there is some trapped wind. *burp*

I worry about loads of things,the bath being too hot is the main one lol!!!

oh sneezen is a bad one for me .. sometimes it jerks my belly and im like omg now sometime its hurts ! and this is b4 im pregnant god lords what ill b like when i concieve again! 1st time round i never bothered with anything im worried now all the time ! x

i worry about lying on my tummy...how nuts is that!!? i have quite sore hips so its painful to lie on my sides, cant sleep at all on my back, so my tummy is my perfect sleeping postion! as soon as i ov i have so many sleepless nights with very sore hips lol!!

I'm 3DPO and took a bath last night and almost freaked out cause I was thinking what if this prevents eggy from sticking or being met by :spermy: ugh I am going mad!!!

hehe i used to worry about coughing. i'm getting better at this TTC now, i don't worry so much..
I do stay away from hot baths though! x

hot baths ye i was really unsure about the whole bath thing!! i used to love them boilin like so bad .. now i have them so cool cus the wee eggy ah see alot goes in to this ttc lark xD x

Yeah I kept it warm instead of hot! I usually like it BOILING as well. I didn't stay long either. Just long enough to cut down the forest on my legs! lol

hahah deforst!! love it .. ye same wash out .. not into the relaxin thing which i miss to be honest! bt its worth it :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->