Silly person lol

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Just had a card put through the door by the post man to say that someone tried posting a letter to me but didnt pay the postage so now if i want to go and collect it i have to pay the 27p postage fee and an extra £1 for the handling fee for unpaid items! :hissy:

Some people lol

how stupid is that! haha . makes you want to go and pay it though doesn't it just to think some one has tried getting it to you even if they didn't pay for it to get all the way there haha x

Have a feeling it could be a postal order for something i sold but could be wrong lol. If it is then i really sold the item for even cheaper than i would of liked lol. Could always pay the postage to collect and send it back with no stamp :rofl::rofl:

That happened to me before, so i paid the fee online and still never received the bloody letter!

I sent a birthday card to someone and it was stamped correctly!! When it had gotten there (after she had paid to collect it) she rang me to let me know...i said well i definately put 2 stamps on that and she said she could see marks where they had been ripped off :saywhat: i was not impressed.

The cheek!! That bloody PO makes a fortune aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->