Silly photo question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by flowers1, Apr 24, 2009.

1. flowers1

flowers1 Newly expecting

Well this is a bit of a silly one but I have seen so many lovely photos of people showing off their beautiful bumps on this forum and I am feeling a little envious. I haven't taken a single picture of me and my bump so far and I think in years to come it would be nice to have a decent photo to look at and remember this time. I am slightly self conscious about my bump although at the same time I love it (if that makes sense!). So has anyone got any tips on taking a good 'bump' shot? Or any examples would be even better.
    Thanks xxx

2. 2nd time mum

2nd time mum Well-Known Member

I don't have any suggestions but am feeling the same way to be honest. I just feel huge and uncomfortable and don't really want my picture taken but in the same way when I was pregnant with my first I didn't have any pics and regret it a bit now. We should just play about with the digital camera until we get an "acceptable" shot!

3. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I didnt do one til 33 weeks! When i did do one i realised it didnt look that bad!

Go for it, if you dont like them you can always delete them x

4. DolceBella

DolceBella Mum of 2 Gingers!!

No worries girls... just point and click! You'll be beautiful!

5. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

I agree...point and click.

In my last pregnancy, I took pics regularly as I didn't with my first two and I have many shots of my bump in a bathroom mirror. LOL

6. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

i took alot with my 1st... like a time line, this baby though has no pics (34weeks tomorow... i think :lol:) and i regret it already, i keep saying i'll take a picand then forget!!

it's lovely to look back on and if you have stretch marks or wobbly bits come after pregnancy/next baby you'll look back and think 'gaawd! i didn't look too bad then...what i'd give to look like that' :rofl:

xXx

7. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

Hun, I'm sure your bump is beautiful, but I know there's nothing we can say to change your mind.....

Just take the pic, and post it!! :) There are so many different shapes and sizes of bumps on here!