Silly question about charting

Loozle

Reaction score
Feel free to have a look at my chart (click on the FF ticker)
In what way would being unwell or having disturbed sleep effect your temp?
I'm certain that I ovulated on cd18. However, most of cd18 I felt unwell - nauseous, my children have had mild sick bugs this week. Cd19 I was sick right after taking my temp and again felt nauseous most of the day but felt better by the evening.

I fell asleep at around 11.30 last night but ds2 had a disturbed night from 2.30am onwards. I was in and out of bed from this time until around 4/4.30am. I took my temp at my normal time of 6.25am. I think my temps look odd and now I'm doubting when I've ovulated and/or what my temps would have been if I hadn't been unwell and hadn't had a disturbed night with ds2. Any thoughts would be massively appreciated!

If you click on the ff ticker in my signature it should come up? I hope lol

If not, hopefully this will work.. https://fertilityfriend.com/home/31ac54/

Unfortunately this is probably going to be a wait and see thing for the next few days. If your temps remain high then I would say you're right on track. It seems likely you either ov'd yesterday or will within the next couple of days. I usually ov 2 days after a +OPK :) Good luck hun

I agree with carly, illness can definitely raise your temps, although with the CM and cervix signs it does look like ovulation. Only more days can confirm or deny.

Thanks guys, I got crosshairs today putting me at 3dpo. I still think my temps look odd though, it's lower today, although still above the coverline. This is my first month on agnus castus so maybe that's got something to do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->