Silly Question about FF

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
I realize this is probably a silly question but this is my first month charting and my first month with fertility friend. Does FF automatically chart the cross hairs when you have ovulated? I have seen on these forums where girls have said they changed them which just threw me off I suppose. :flower:

yes it will automatically show cross hairs for you but its not for a few days after you have ovulated because you have to have a sustained thermal shift in order for it to say you've ovulated. it can also take them away if your temps drop below the cover line enough times. you can manually move the crosshairs if you dont agree with FF for some reason. its not fool proof especially when your first starting out because its also uses your past cycle history when figuring out ovulation and predictions for you. also if the crosshairs are dotted and not solid, this means ovulation may have occurred on a different day based on the info you have put in.

i saw on another post your were asking for a referral, you can try this link, not sure if it will work or not as ive never referred anyone before!

https://fertilityfriend.com/ffo/invite.php?mref=69105858021

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"