Silly question about kicks/movement

PinkP

Pregnant with my 1st baby
Reaction score
Sorry in advance :flower:

Was wondering if you feel (on average) ten kicks/movements in a day or ten different times where you feel a few movements . .

Hope you get what I'm trying to ask :haha:

Mine is a ninja I feel too many to count... At different parts of the day. Sometimes before getting out of bed and then various times in the day, but mostly in the same places, think he has decided on a particular position...

My movements are pretty much all day but she does have her times when she is more active and kicks alot more tho xx

there supposed to move at least ten times throughout the course of the day if thats what you mean xx

My midwife said the ten movements can be in one go- so to speak! My
baby moves about but it's more rolling movements as they get bigger and have less room!

Yeah, I think it's 10 times a day that you're supposed to feel it. My LO moves a ton, though!

My baby likes to make me worry. Some days she moves/kicks enough to reassure me, then others she doesnt. Like today, she hasnt kicked much at all. I have to sit and watch my tummy wobble as she turns, and sometimes i cant even feel that, only see it. I cant wait til shes here because some days are awful with worry. But if i was to contact the hospital, id be there 3-4 times a week looking like an idiot. Ive been on CTG 3 times, and she goes mad moving, makes me out to be a liar!!! :dohh:

Ive had this with my LO I have some real quiet days, which does get me in a tizzy, other days she moves like mad and I can see my belly moving up and down.

Consultant gave me a peek at LO at my last appointment and she was moving on the scan and I still couldnt feel her that much, and he mentioned that my placenta may be round the front - so this could be contributing to it.

But what he did stress is that the 10 kicks/movements and that If I dont feel her to go get checked out.

x

That's great thanks . . I thought that's what it was. My lil guy moves a LOT in an entire day but I dont know if it would be 10 rounds, if that makes sense . .

Anyway thank you x x

My doctor told me to just be aware of my baby's schedule, and that if I'm worried about movements, I should be looking for 3-5 movements an hour.

Some hours baby doesn't move at all, or her movements are very slight and small and I don't even notice them. And then some hours (like between 5pm and bedtime) she's an insane wiggler and I'm getting giant kicks every five minutes or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->