silly rant....

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
so DH had no real interest in TTC other than the BD part and the rest was up to me....figures...

well this last week ive had alot of symptoms (which could also be a symptoms of the flu or jst being wore out which i have been lately). DH god love him, thinks im pregnant and anytime im having a tummy ache or yawning or i decide to go get a snack (which i like weird foods anyways) he says yep ur pregnant...

well i dont think i am, i hope i am but i dnt wanna get my hopes up and my DH went to work yesterday and his boss is FIL's best friend... well he asked how Aiden was and he said i think he is going to be a big brother! his boss was so excited, cuz this is DH first child(he isnt my LO bio-dad) so his boss told EVERYONE at work! (i understand they r excited which is great but we dont even know for sure!) thats ALOT of pressure!!!!

gahhhhhh can i choke him!

sorry for the silly rant but i was just like really?!? like this isnt hard enough....grrrr...rant over! thanks for listening :p

i posted this in TTC but thought it fit better here (idk how to send it here)

Oh hun, that must be quite stressful for you. Have you tested yet?
Men can be soo silly about these things. Even ourselves having doubts is hard, why did he put a pressure like that on you?
I hope he has really good senses and turns out you're really pregnant. That'd be a nice story for your DH to tell.
I never tell DH about my symptoms, because my own stress is killing me, I can't take any pressure from him. They're just men! Good luck!!!

thanks, DH tried to listen to the whole ur cycle starts this day, u ovulate this day, and u test this day, but he got overwhelmed with all the dates and such lol, and he better be right or he is gonna look down right silly!

he is super excited about being a dad, but doesnt understand the stress on me... i plan on testing saturday but i bought a FRER test so i may have to try early...

Uh-oh! Bless him, its sweet that he is so excited but a little early to tell people methinks!!!

Hope he is right though, good luck for testing :)

he is really very overly excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->