silly simple question.. could this be semen or cm?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
lately ive had alot of ewcm because im due to O this wednesday. we use pull out method and normally i have ewcm anytime i wipe lately but this time, hours later also, i wiped and it looked just like ewcm on the tissue but when i went to stretch it like i always do anyway, it totally dissipated into the tissue. it then looked like it was never even there. all of it was absorbed in the tissue, didnt once stretch at all either! is this semen or just some type of pre-O cm?

Could be watery cm which is quite fertile just not as fertile as ewcm. I find semen and ewcm more similar as they are both stretchy and its messed my ff sometimes which is why it sounds more like watery cm

I'm not sure if it's true, I read on here the other week, that if it dissolves into the tissue paper then it semen, if it lays on top of tissues and stays the same ewcm consistency, then it's ewcm.

EWCM isn't supposed to absorb if I remember correctly.

yea thats what i read after posting this. that semen absorbs quickly whereas cervical fluid tends to not absorb as quick and if it even does, because usually it stays on tissue for a bit... and yea, i smush tissue with cm on it together and it stays for a while still. but it hasnt ever disappeared/absorbed like lightning fast like the time i was posting about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"