Silver Corss Pram Question

GardenPath

Reaction score
A question for anyone who has one of the bigger Silver Cross prams. Does it ever feel ostentatious to walk around with the baby in it? Is it so big that it is past the point of useful?
I got one- we have taken it out of the box to look at and set up once but it is now in the box. And I paid a lot of money for it because I thought it looked so beautiful. ( I bought it only from seeing the picture)
And I think is is beautiful But I feel like I may be a bit embarressed walking around with this big, high, big wheeled pram! Like it will be so noticeable. I could return it but I had it shipped from England. So I could get the moneyI paid for the pram back but not the money I paid to have it shipped here and I would have to pay to ship it back! I think it is so pretty- but I think I will end up wanting a smaller stroller to go out into shops and such with.
Anyway- I am going to keep it and use it for walks and stuff- but back to original question- does anyone ever feel ostentatious to the point of a bit embarrassed to walk around with the big Silver Cross (I got the Classic) ?

I have one hun and i love it, lo is so snugg and warm in it and omg they are a dream to push. The first time i took it out i was worried it was "to big" but after finding it wasn't and a couple of comments on how beautiful it was and people asking where i got it from i felt proud i have such an amazing pram.
Now Harley is older i do have th quinny zapp in the boot of the car but tbh i have used it a handful of times as i prefer my big pram to the quinny. xx

I love these prams, I don't have one but I love to see a wee tot in one all wrapped up and snug. I've seen a few people walking down the high street with them and think "I want one" but know I couldn't afford one. So get out with it and be proud!!!

ive got the balmoral...and i LOVE my pram....i bought a smaller silver cross for my car and il be honest....ellis is nearly four weeks and ive used it twice....i walk everywhere with my boy in my big pram and he adores it...the amount of comments you recieve about it is unreal i feel so proud to push mine... so you be proud of ur pram darling, you'll love it too, i promise....

xxx

Not too big at all. Enjoy showing off walking around with it. I have a vintage 3d silvercross but would have loved one of the big ones. A bit too pricey for my budget though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->