silver cross 3d prams

The pushchair bit on it's own is fine, if a little heavy.

I had it and it was brill, especially the car seat, My LO slept for hours in it! but it was such a bulky pram x

I bought one when i was pregnant, pushed it in the shop and i loved it. First time i put LO in it and took it out i hated it, was so heavy and hard to push. The breaks were rubbish, the basket was nowere near big enough and if you wanted to put anything big in it i had to unclip the basket put what i wanted in and then reclip it. I kept it for about a month and then sold it so i wouldnt recommend it

I have a 3D. I like it when it's in pram mode and when the carseat is on it... when it comes to putting baby in the buggy bit I'll be buying another pram because I'd like one that's parent facing as well as forward facing.

iv left it for now as we could only see pics of it said we will look at in a few weeks if its not been sold but tbh i might go for something lighter cos il be using public transport x

iv left it for now as we could only see pics of it said we will look at in a few weeks if its not been sold but tbh i might go for something lighter cos il be using public transport x

I use buses everyday and I find it fine to use :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->