Silver Cross Surf - great ebay deal!!!

LaraJJ

Mummy to Tessa & bump!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just bought my pram on ebay - eek!! I've never spent that much on ebay before, but it was such a good deal I couldn't refuse, lol! :happydance:

It is from the actual Silver Cross outlet store (I phoned the seller to get some details) and the prams are used, but only for a couple of weeks. Apparently they are lent out as replacement prams while others are in for repair, so there are no safetly issues with them - he said they wouldn't be allowed to sell them in bad condition.

He said all that there could be is small scrathes to the paintwork or a scuff to the fabric - but I figured I will be be doing plenty of that myself once bubs is here anyway!!

The retail price for the Surf brand new is £499, and I got it for £289 inc p&p. It also comes with the accessories pack.

This is a great deal for those on a budget, they still have some listed so check it out:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USED-BLACK-S..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item33687ea4cd

Mine should be delivered next week so will let you know what condition its in!!

Happy shopping!!! :thumbup:

Just posted a link to same shop a while ago, great value prams.

I dont like them prams

That's ok mummylove, you don't have to buy one, lol :wacko:

I know they are generally quite popular so hoped I could help someone else get a bargain.

I hope you find a pram that you like :flower:

bab i f**ing love u omg i wanted that pram and it is pricey babe ur a star xxx

Lovely pram :) it feels great when you get a good deal doesn't it. lol :thumbup:

Just posted a link to same shop a while ago, great value prams.

Great minds think alike hey Treelo :thumbup:

Did you buy one?

No, am very tempted to buy one especailly at that price but have a Buagboo frog already got for this baby and hoping to get a Bee+ so might be pushing it buying a Surf aswell but i do like them.
Have the shop saved in myebay as they have some great bargains:thumbup:

thats the original pram i thought of getting cheers for the head up ur a star xx

Arhh thanks Hun , I ve tried loads really like silver cross u get loads of extras which make them good value !

these look so so so so cute, they would be no use for me due to the rought terrian locally

but if i was a city girl i'd have one tomorrow

and that is a bargin price enjoy your bargin girls

Ahh - I'm so glad to have helped some of you out :) I thought it was too good to miss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->