Silvercross Pop

fizzy2010

Reaction score
Hi- I was wondering if anyone has the Silvercross Pop stroller and what you thought of it? We like it and are thinking of buying one but it gets very mixed reviews. I always take reviews with a pinch of salt so I thought I would ask some 'real' people! Thank you in advance.

We've got it for when we can't be bothered to use the travel system and I like it, have no problems with it really apart from kicking it when I walk, you have to almost walk with your arms out a bit but to be honest within about 5 mins walking I've forgotten about it anyways and it feels normal! And Abi always seems comfy in it even when she's asleep,

We have one that stays at my Mums house. I'd say it's on the good side of 'OK' but not quite 'Good'.

Positives - easy to collapse and put up, nice recline feature, good canopy and rain shield, lightweight.

Negatives - Angle of handles/handle height (I've kicked the pushchair while walking as it's quite upright, and I'm tall) Front wheels sticking (Don't know if we've just been unlucky, but the flexible wheels always drop into the fixed position making steering awkward.)

Overall though, it was a good quality item for a good price.
Hope that helps!

We have the Pop Sport if that helps? Both hubby and I like it, oddly hubby was talking about kicking the wheels today but I never have (I'm 5ft 7 btw).. I must walk funny. Very light, easy to push, lovely deep recline. For us, it's a theme park pushchair but I'd recommend it.

I had one for a short while with my 4th child. He wasn't huge but it was still flippin heavy to push - he was about 18 months and probably around 30lbs. I sold it and bought a Maclaren Quest which I could push with one hand it was that light.
I'm only 5ft but I still kicked the back of the buggy all the time, dh refused to use it.
As buggies go I would only give it a 3 or 4 out of 10 compared to the 8 or 9 for the Maclarens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->