• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

similarities and differences in pregnancy(s)

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
So as the title suggests what sims and diffs have you experienced I'm your own pregnancies and/or your familys /friends pregnancies.

When.I had my #1 bfp I enjoyed sharing my sims and diffs with my bf and close friends who had been or were pg at the same time.. Just for fun.

Now #2 bfp I know il be comparing everything I experience to my 1# pg.

I'm only 4weeks but I noticed right before my 1# bfp I had a huge weight dip, apparently it's common in my family. I lost nearly a stone. I'm no skinny minnie, but I enjoyed that weight drop before I realised just how much I was going to gain.

So when I dropped nearly 3/4 of a stone I had a light bulb going off in my head to test, among other symptom's....

Can anyone relate, or do this sims and diffs????

This is my first, but I was talking to my mom and was amused to find that she too had her morning sickness only in the afternoon/evenings and I was pretty much grown on big mac's (which has been my biggest weakness so far as well). :haha:

Haha fun right. I love seeing sims and diffs. I never spoke t my mum during this or last pg, wonder if cravings are hereditary??

Sims are 24/7 nauseous but no sickness. I wish I could sometimes be sick because at least then I would get some relief. I literally feel sick from the moment I open my eyes to the moment I close them! I also have "wants" rather than cravings. If I want something I HAVE to eat it - but then the need goes away and the next want could be totally different! lol

No diffs so far but I'm sure there will be lol

:flow:

Everything is tightly crossed to keep away sickness this time. I would do anything t miss that out. 1#pg I was sick til 26weeks and last 5 :( hoping this is a diff. Fx this passes for u soon. And u get t enjoy the rest if yr pg

I find my symptoms differ depending on gender of baby.

I have had 3 girls (one who was born an angel) and with them I had all day sickness and I would be sick at least once a day if not more. My boy pregnancies would be all day sickness but was never sick just dry retched day and night. I also got recurrent thrush with my boys but never with the girls was tired with the boys too.

This pregnancy I can't decide. I have all day sickness but only sick once a weekish so it's in the middle this time. Other symptoms are constipation and a rash on my hand which I think is dermatitis. Also have rhinitis of pregnancy which is soooo annoying as I can't breath through my nose properly. It's slowly gettin better so I hope that one disappears x

With dd I was never sick, always hungry, warm and could eat anything. With my mc and this current pg, I've been sick since week four, I'm freezing, and lots of food turns me off. It's so bizarre.
In all three, I've been pretty tired and insanely gassy. It's very embarrassing. And with dd, the gas got worse as the weeks passed. Hoping that's not the case this time, at least for DH's sake.

With my son I threw up once a day (after dinner) everyday of trimester 1. With this one? No vomiting, only waves of nausea.

Last time, I CRAVED meat - I was a vegetarian until I became pregnant. This time I can barely stand the sight of meat.

Last time I had lots of bloating, this time none. I couldn't feel my uterus until about 12 weeks last time, this time I feel it at 8 weeks!

Last time I had no hemorrhoids until after delivery, this time they appeared immediately (lame).

That's all I can think of so far. lol

I'm also embarrassingly.gassy. Do.you.all think symptoms differ depending.on.gender I've heard this aloe from expectant mothers, but also heard every pg is diff??? Fo our bodies know what we're carrying unconsciously, some women can guess their gender.

I just told that to a woman who has 6 girls. She said one made her sick for 30 weeks but the others not at all. So weird, right?

I've had 3 boys 2 girls. Morning sickness was heavy vomiting everything I ate during my 1st 4 pregnancies. My 5th I had as well but not as bad. Seemed lighter. I thought it was because I'm older and more relaxed. Oh no no no. I'm vomiting up a storm now with this one so my theory just went out the window. Constant nausea immediate vomiting gagging u name it. I did notice one significant common thing in reference to gender. My boys the contractions were heavy and very painful. More pushes to deliver. My 2 girls are many years apart and both I barely felt contractions and both were so easy to deliver. My 1st girl no significant pain and just one push. My second girl earlier this year...Hardly any pain just a little pressure and 3 or 4 good pushes she was out. No tearing which was a first but recovery was super easy. I feel I'm not going to be so lucky this time...boy maybe? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"