Since the scare

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Well since our pregnancy scare last month I thought when I was pregnant "Oh I have so much left to do, finish the hnd, get the house sorted, get married and we have a holiday booked and I thought when I was going through it I realised I don't want a baby yet and want to wait .. but now I know I'm not at first I was "relieved" but now I just wish I had been, I know it sounds stupid, my head tells me to wait but my heart tells me to just do it!
I know I'm going to be waiting a bit longer, no avoiding it, i want to go on holiday, i want to finish this course, i want to be back working full time, i want a baby more but I can have it all so i might as well wait and have it all rather than be impulsive and have one from my list.
Just kinda needed to let this out, having a weak day where I just want to make this baby now!

I think I know how you're feeling. When I had a pregnancy scare about a year ago I also was relieved yet sad that I wasn't pregnant. It definitely made me want to start trying right away but like you we had a trip planned, I was in the middle of a course, and had plans to start a new job. It seemed like forever away but surprise surprise, just like everyone says it kinda flew by. I definitely was still dreaming of being pregnant on and off throughout the year but now I am glad that I can go into TTC soon without any regrets of not finishing those goals. Anyways, it sounds like you know what's right for you, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->