Since we have found out whats going on.

wannabmum

Reaction score
Hey,
don't know if I'm posting in rite place but its so strange since we have found out we have azoospermia (btw we have found out its not hormone prob oh hormones normal and he is not cf carrier) I have not bn as down although it is hard knowing our only hope of having a family is threw icsi (determined we r gonna kick the in off infertility) this not charting and no longer wondering is it our turn to have bfp only to be dissapointed i feel so much better think its knowing what journey we have ahead before as we had no answers and as we had ttc since nov 04 i had bn getting more and more down cryin at the least we thing its great to not feel like that anymore I feel like me again, I'm not saying that its not hard at times but most of the time I'm fine. Sorry just wanted to say.

xx

don't know if I'm posting in rite place
Where is comfortable/right for you is the right place hun x

The not knowing is a massive strain it cut me up so much at one point that there were no answers to our specific problem type thing.

Your a fighter & you'll succeed .... Wishing you so much luck hun.

What happens next for you?

x

Thanks Wobs the support from all you girls has ment so much to me, I know I must have bn bit of pain when I was going threw my eeyore phase lmao!!

We have next appoint on sept 19th there we will get oh chromisone results sorry for sp but docs are confident thats fine oh will also be gettin testicular examination when there n doc gonna talk us threw everything, then nxt step will be appoint to go for biopsy to check for :sperm: but they thing all should b ok with that as his hormone levels are perfectly normal. How is your lovely little girl u must b getting so excited not long now?

xx

No pain at all! Silly woman. I knwo some people sometimes just don't know what to say so leave a silent thought but I'm sure nobody was thinking you were a pain! I'd be p'ed if anyone did :hugs:

THey sound like they are taking care of you - No waits longer that needs be etc. Those damn blood tests take weeks! Its annoying as hell!

Not long now? Hmmmm lol - Thanks for asking hun :hugs: x

:hugs: wannabeamum I can understand what you are saying. Were still in the unknowing stage but its a relief to be getting tested at last.

I also have my next appointment on Sept 19th.
I wish you all the luck.

Glad you're out of the "grey area" so to speak where you don't know anything, your imagination just runs riot.

Hope things take a turn for the better for you now.

We're always still here

xxx

:hugs: Hope you are ok and good luck with everything :hugs:

Sinead

I know exactly where you are coming from. I found it a relief that I could enjoy sex just for the sake of it when we found out and all the timing and mucking about wasn't needed anymore. I felt it brought us closer together.

Glad to hear things and answers are coming to you,

Good luck hun for your next appointment!

xxx

Awe Hun, I know how you were feeling. I think you have a very healthy outlook on your TTC now. That is great to see that you are starting to feel back to yourself. I hope everything works out for you on your OH. Best of luck on the 19th ;)

Good luck for the 19th hun hope all goes well and you get some answers on the next step.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->