single and pregnant

twinmum2b

Reaction score
Hi there! I am new to this site. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant with twins. My partner left me when i was 8 weeks pregnant when he realised i wasnt going to terminate!

aw dear, thats shocking! He will be missing out on so much! Im going to be a single mummy in December too, but not to twins! Do you have lots of support from family and friends??

Yeah i have heaps of support which i am going to need!! Is the father of your baby going to be involved?

:( You'll be ok hunny, This forum is great for chatting or even ranting lol.

I hope your ok :hugs:

X

Sound's like your better off without him! Loser!

Good luck with the babies. :)

xxxxxxx

i dont understand men ther a totally different species
but yer you do sound better off without him
xxx

hi there

so sorry to hear about it. I am in the same situation. I'm 17 weeks now and he left 3 weeks ago because I wouldn't terminate and has actually gone back to his ex wife who he left 2 years ago!!!

Hang on in there. I think I have gone through some of the darkest weeks of my life recently. I was in a really bad way. In reality I still am but nothing like what I was 3-4 weeks ago - I was manic.

He wants absolutely nothing to do with the child, doesnt want to know about it, know when its born etc etc so I am just currently trying to pick up the pieces and face it alone. Its hard, I dont envy you that - especially with twins but I do hope that the saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and I hope that I will come out of this a very strong person indeed. I don't underestimate how hard it is going to be though!

Hang on in there - keep strong for those wee bambinos in there..

Here to chat anytime

Sam
x

Welcome! You and your babies will be far better off without a man who can't face up to his responsibilites in their lifes!

Btw, I lovee your bump!! :lol:

Ladies, believe me your likle ones will keep you smiling forever, men - you can have that guarantee. Being a single mummy is challenging, but not as challenging as having a man around that cant face the responsibility of being a father, so your better off without.

If I can cope, I'm sure everyone can xxx

Awe, TWINS! You are so blessed to have two little beans inside of you. I know that it is going to be hard but you can make it through. The day that I found out I was pregnant is the same day I found out the father of my baby was cheating on me. I left him in a hurry.

Do you have any scan pics? If so you should share it with us! :)

im not sure if the father of the baby will be involved or not yet... im waiting to find out...
p.s sorry took so long to reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"