Single and WTT

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Anyone else?

I've been WTT since May 2012 and am currently single (although I wasn't when I started my WTT journey and multiple times I wasn't throughout the last year). It's so hard because I don't have an OH to set a date with or anything and I'm so sick of waiting already. Anyone else that's in the same boat and can help keep me sane during this seemingly never-ending wait? :flower:

Im not in the same boat but I am insanely crazy about ttc :wacko:. I want to be pregnant like yesterday, but I need my sterilization reversal first, then i need to wait until October next year at the earliest so that I can time it so baby comes just as I finish my degree at the earliest :growlmad:. Time isn't moving quick enough for me at the moment :nope:. I have names picked and everything.

I would say take the time to pick your new partner and make sure he's good breeding stock :haha:

Best of luck to you :hugs:

Omg I'm in the same boat , my relationships are on & off that's why everytime I set a ttc date I have to end up pushing it back but we can keep each other sane because it is really hard

Im not in the same boat but I am insanely crazy about ttc :wacko:. I want to be pregnant like yesterday, but I need my sterilization reversal first, then i need to wait until October next year at the earliest so that I can time it so baby comes just as I finish my degree at the earliest :growlmad:. Time isn't moving quick enough for me at the moment :nope:. I have names picked and everything.

I would say take the time to pick your new partner and make sure he's good breeding stock :haha:

Best of luck to you :hugs:

:rofl: That put a smile on my face, thank you. :flower: I have names picked, too. Well at least a girl's name and it is 100% set in stone no matter what my future OH says. :haha: But I completely understand how you feel...I would like to be pregnant already, too. The wait is driving me crazy.

Omg I'm in the same boat , my relationships are on & off that's why everytime I set a ttc date I have to end up pushing it back but we can keep each other sane because it is really hard

Thanks hun. :hugs: I need someone to help keep me sane because this wait is just driving me nuts. On the really positive side, I'll be TTC next year, but that's pretty unlikely. :nope: It's really just a waiting game now, waiting for me to meet a good man and have everything else fall into place.

Your right, it is a waiting game. I just wish that i could find Mr. right so we can start our family, but that's going to take some time but in the end it'll be worth it because we'll have happy healthy relationships that'll result in making happy families (omg do i sound corny)

Hey, just wanted to give you a bit of support. I first became broody when I was with my ex, we were actually ntnp for about 18 months before we split up. I was gutted when we split in August 2010.
In October 2012 I was beginning to see the advantages of single life, and on a night out I met my wonderful amazing boyfriend and im now so glad I didn't have a kid with ny ex. I accidentally fell pregnant within weeks of meeting my boyfriend. As you can see from my signature, I don't actually have any kids but I just wanted to wish you both the best and I hope you find the right man soon x

Finally found this thread. I'm newly single and WTT.

blueberri-Yay for another single WTTer! :flower: Not that it's really that great of a situation to be in, but at least we have another lady to keep us company.

dcm_mw12-Although it may have sounded a little bit corny ( :haha: ) you are totally right - the wait for Mr. Right will be well worth it in the end.

loeylo-Thank you for the support, hun. It seems like your story is one of those ones where it's kind of a "everything-happens-for-a-reason" type situation...where it was actually a good thing you didn't get pregnant with your ex. Hopefully that made sense.

How do you ladies deal with the wait when you have no end date? I think that's what I'm having the hardest time with-not having a countdown or a date to work towards.

I just take it day by day. I know I'll get children eventually. Do you have any friends offline that are in your situation?

I just take it day by day. I know I'll get children eventually. Do you have any friends offline that are in your situation?

Not really. I have two best friends. One is married with a 17 month old son and is WTT, but she lives far away right now. My other best friend is in a relationship and currently 26 weeks pregnant. So there's not really anyone in a similar situation. :nope:

:( I don't know anyone either. I wonder if there's any more girls (or guys!) on here

I'm also a single WTTer and an angel mommy. Glad to know there are other single WTTers. It kinda makes my heart sink to hear every one talking about DH/OHs when there isn't even someone on the foreseeable horizon

Hugs and love <3

I'm also a single WTTer and an angel mommy. Glad to know there are other single WTTers. It kinda makes my heart sink to hear every one talking about DH/OHs when there isn't even someone on the foreseeable horizon

Hugs and love <3

:hugs: I know how you feel. I also find it kind of weird to talk about baby related things that most people mention their OHs in. Like "if we have a boy, his name will be ______ after my OH". It's hard for me to get to talk about stuff like that because I don't have an OH to plan any of this out with. Make sense?

Makes total and complete sense aidensxmama. Hope we both find out OHs soon :)

Hugs and love <3

Internet dating is the next generation lol. I met my exs on there one lasted 1 year when I was 15 one lasted 3 n half years straight after the other one, I then had a few bfs whi weren't online n they ranged from lasting 3 weeks to 3 months, now I'm with my current oh from online dating n weve been together just over 3 years, it takes a while to separate the losers from the ppl that r decent n iv had some terrible dates. One was telling me about his dads suicide on our first date, he constantly made me feel uncomfortable by asking why I was quiet n after he wud always start arguments on text, needless to say I didn't see him again lol. I was just about to give up n enjoy single life n my current oh was the one that I said if this doesn't work out that's it I'm done with it. I took my time, got to no him chatting online, texting him n stuff for a few months then we met n I have to be honest my first dates don't go well I'm too shy, but this was ok, I was his plus one to an engagement party a few weeks later n I had to stay at his because we lived a fair distance n iv never looked bk since.

I'm in a similar situation, only difference there is o Mr. Right for me. I plan to be a solo mommy. It is difficult when talking to other wtters, not having a OH. But, I guess in my situation, at least I'm on my own schedule, I get to choose my ttc date without having to compromise with my partners wishes. So, in this aspect, I can only imagine. But, I am here to support you, and anyone else who wants/needs it :)
I wish you all luck with finding your OHs, and am glad you have found yours, itsnowmyturn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->