Single Digits!!

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
So the countdown begins - I can't believe in 9 days that I'll meet my little girl!!! It is so crazy. Had my last dr. appointment this morning, but my regular dr. was performing an emergency c-section so I didn't get all my questions answered. :( Oh well, ready or not London - you have 9 days!!

:hugs:

I feel like we should have another round of Bon Jovi with a slight change to the lyrics.....

Wooaaaaahhh We're almost theerrrrrreeeeee.......

x

Ah!!!!!!! I'm just as excited for you to have your baby as I am to have mine!!! :hugs:

I feel like we should have another round of Bon Jovi with a slight change to the lyrics.....

x

...Woooaaaho, Babies nearly heeeere...

:D I'm getting excited about mine already and I've still got 11wks to go. :lol:

awww. good luck babe! x

Congrats! It is so exciting i have my c-section and meet my little man in 6 days.

x

Absolutely Lisa!! And you are 3 days before my c-section!!! Lots of labour :dust: for you!! :hugs:

Ah!!!!!!! I'm just as excited for you to have your baby as I am to have mine!!! :hugs:

If it could happen I'd wish you to have yours first (healthy of course, not premature)!!! I am so excited for you too!! :hugs:

Yaay, exciting! Good luck hun, not long at all now!
xx

woooooooo!!!! Its soooo ooo exciting!! Its a baby-fest! Are you all ready?

Wayhey!!! Not long now!!!! I think when I get to single digits I'll be panicking!!! x

Not long now, hope that time flies past for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->