single men

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Most of our friends are single men and they just don't understand our new lifestyle :rofl: Case in point last night a friend called at 7:30 and wanted to come over. Stan told me him we were about to put Hannah to bed....Chad's comment "well she really runs your life doesn't she" :rofl: I can't wait for his friends to have children of their own

:rofl: I'm fed up of being told that I let Caitlyn run my life. Of course I bloody do!

well thats what babies do u have to adjust to them x men are thick

My single female friends say this. Also say how hard it is only having 2 days off a week.
try having children luv .. you dont get any! :lol:
Annoying isnt it!

Most of our friends are single men and they just don't understand our new lifestyle :rofl: Case in point last night a friend called at 7:30 and wanted to come over. Stan told me him we were about to put Hannah to bed....Chad's comment "well she really runs your life doesn't she" :rofl: I can't wait for his friends to have children of their own

:rofl::rofl:

Single people are clueless as to what having a baby entails. :)

So are people in a relationship who don't have kids..

:rofl::rofl: This is true too..........oh how clueless I was

This is the same guy who came over when Hannah was two weeks old and couldn't understand why we couldn't have made him dinner because she slept while he was here :rofl: I had better things to do than be cooking him dinner, and in the first month we were lucky to eat most nights and it was usually just something we could throw in the oven :rofl::rofl: oh the payback he will get :muaha:

My cousin is 18 and had a baby a few months ago... Her friends called her a few weeks after he was born to find out what she was doing that night. She was like what do you think I'm doing, cuddling in bed with Isiah. They were like, Oh, so you dont want to go to the club then.... ??

Luckily none of my friends have been this erm... "unaccustomed to a child"... I'd probably flip.

So are people in a relationship who don't have kids..

:rofl: So true. People don't seem to understand why I can't just jump on a train to London for a day out with 5 minutes notice. It takes me about a week to prepare to go anywhere! x

:rofl:
Get a clue columbo,babies run their parents lives!

It's not like we can snap our fingers and they'll stop crying!

I have it the other way round, my friends are shocked that they see us more now than before! I've always been extremely sporty so my weekends were spent cycling or going skydiving (which means going away for the whole weekend). Now that we can't do the sporty things, we do what normal people do and go to braai's / suppers etc.

My hubby actually had a fight with his buddies over this issue.They are all single,in their late thirties and do not like kids (they dont want them either).They want to come over for a beer as we have a barroom,but hubby said no.Those days are over.They stopped calling him in protest,so he decided they are not real friends. He says he is happy and content with his little family. I try to let him kiss and make up but his mind is set.Sometimes men are just like us girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->