single parents and christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
sorry to put a dampner on the happiest forum!!

but wot do you single mommies do at christmas?

this year it will just be me and the tiddy winkles waking up to pressies( craig going home to see his family :D)

how do you arrange daddy seeing his kids?

every christmas(for as long as i can remember!) i go to both my mums and dads, one for lunch one for xmas tea lol, last 2 years i also included darrens mum(i wont be this year.. she has had no contact with kids since march....no cards for kids bday or that.. no calls nothing)

i know darren will want to see kids, but i dont want him causing friction on christmas day!

oh another thing...

how the fook am i meant to afford this :shock:

my mum and dad have been divorced since iwas 12 so i always spent Christmas dad with mum and boxing day with dad :d worked ok for me x

This will be my first Xmas as a single mum & i'll be spending it with Maya at my mums house. Her dad hasn't bothered with her since she's been born so there's no chance he'll be wanting to spend Xmas with her

Like Rach, my parents are seperated & we would do Xmas day with mum & Boxing Day with dad! It worked fine for us ( 2 sets of prezzies lol )

Lewis lives miles away so luckily won't have to see him, doubt he'll make the effort to come up though tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"