• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Singleton after Twins....how do/did you feel?

Lalexf

Mama of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
I am currently in the tww until my u/s after having excellent doubling BETAs.

I am excited if it's a singleton to possibly carry a baby to term. my twins were 10 weeks early.

I am also worried that a singleton would be jealous of the bond my twins have and wonder why she/he didn't have a twin.

I am also not so secretly hoping for multiples again and secretly worried that I may be disappointed if it's just one.

I am extremely grateful to be pregnant and I know that I will be over the moon in love with how ever many I have!!!!

Has anyone had any of these worries? how did it turn out for you?

I cant say anything yet... I have twins but im not pregnant again yet. Wow youre brave to want twins again! I love my twins and im so glad to have two but next time i only want a singleton! I would love to have the experience of only one baby. Not to mention it was really hard with two at once! Good luck with everything! I hope it all turns out exactly how you want!

Hi Ladies, I have twin 4 year old boys that are now at school and decided to take the plunge and try for a third. The twins have been extremely difficult really up until going to school in December. So I really wanted to experience a singleton pregnancy and hope it will be so much easier and enjoyable than the twin experience first time round.

Meant to say I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. My 6 week scan was so nerve wracking to see if it would be multiples again. But we had huge relief there was only one. The cost of childcare with two was exorbitant. Near enough £1500 a month with the two just for 3 days a week. Patiently awaiting my 12 week scan on 1st March just hoping everything is OK!

Hi I have twins too... they have just turned 4 couple of days ago and my singleton is 3 in April I got pregnant not long after I came home with the twins they where 6 weeks early... but found they all play together :) I did find it pretty easy in a way.. but a lot think mine are triplets as the twins are the same size as there little sister.. I am now 13 weeks pregnant with my 5th ano over the moon... I lost a little one at 23 weeks so the 3 times since having the twins I have thought oh it might be twins again! But my friend has twins and then other set and now a 3rd set she's pregnant... but a different dad this time around so she's Deffo a twin maker hehe xxxx

Wow 3 sets of twins....hats crazy!!! I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how that affects you.....Congratulations on #5 and the rest of your family!!!! I want a big family and I'm done after this.

I want a big family and this is my last chance to do it. I know how to do twins and I have been fortunate enough to have great kids.....I am elated to be pregnant with just one because I know that the love we have for our kids is imeasurable

Thank you this is our rainbow baby :) crazy isn't it.. she has 2 set of identical boys 18yro and then 14 yro idental boys and now one of each :) this is my last baby I say but never say never... xxxx

That must be crazy at dinner time. How cool though to finally get a girl. She will be well looked after!

My twins were my rainbow babies.

I am a singleton and my sisters are twins (a year older than me). It never bothered me as a kid, when we were little we all played together, when we got older I loved that I didn't have a twin because if I did then there would always be someone around to tattle on me if I did something I wasn't supposed to! My sisters were basically inseparable, but they have always had a strange relationship where they can't be without each other, but they fight and bicker a lot when they are together. I was glad I got to avoid that drama.

I am a singleton and my sisters are twins (a year older than me). It never bothered me as a kid, when we were little we all played together, when we got older I loved that I didn't have a twin because if I did then there would always be someone around to tattle on me if I did something I wasn't supposed to! My sisters were basically inseparable, but they have always had a strange relationship where they can't be without each other, but they fight and bicker a lot when they are together. I was glad I got to avoid that drama.

Thank you so much for the inside information!!!! That's great!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"