*sings* I like big BUTTS and I cannot lie...

T

TashaAndBump

:rofl: I have just looked toward my husband (we're lazing in bed), who is watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks on his laptop, only to be faced with this great big HUGE baby bum waving and wiggling in my face! :rofl: (Our daughter is leaning on him, legs outstretched so she is standing on them, and all I can see is this huge arse wiggling around!)

So funny... err.. reading that back that's probably one of thoese "had to be there" moments! :blush:

:rofl:

lol!!! i think it's cute!

now i'm gonna have the song in my head allllll day!

you other brothers can't deny... when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and round thing in your face... you get spruuung!!!

lol Have you seen that episode of Friends where Ross and Rachel's baby will only laugh at that song?? :rofl:

I'm gonna be singing that all day now, too :dohh:

Edit: I wonder how many people I've infected with this song in their head?? :rofl:

probably A LOT!!! lol.
and now i'm picturing the music video with them on that huuuge butt..

oh well! early morning laugh! i've been sulking all morning since i've been up since before 6!
so thanks! :)

Yer Welcome ;) Why you sulking, hun? :hugs:

Arrgghhh it's no good - I'm gonna have to watch the video now! :rofl:

i just haaate not being able to sleep!
it's killing me being up so early, and up and down throughout the night!

Aww :hugs: I know the feeling!

Is it just needing to pee, or you got insomnia or...?

I used to get insomnia all the time and still do on and off - I hate it! I often find myself writing absurd poems and blog entries about how I hate not being able to sleep, at 3am in the morning...... I'd be much better off, I think, laying in bed with my eyes closed TRYING to sleep... but that gets so tiresome I end up back on my laptop and trying my hardest to stay away from bnb!! :rofl:

:dohh:

starts with having to pee... but then i'm staring at the clock... and eventually just get up as i can't fall back asleep! :(
i was never like this before being pregnant... i'll just nap later! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->