Sippy cups / bottles with handles

Mum2b_Claire

Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!
Reaction score
Hi, when did you introduce either of these? 'Should' I be introducing either soon? Ruby is 4 months. I don't think she'll get on very well them because I've always had to hold her hands down when feeding because she flails them about so much!

i introduced a sippy at about 5/6 months, first tried it at about 4 1/2 months cos i was trying to get her onto formula. you'll know when they're ready for it really. katie only got to grips with cups in the past couple of months, from my experience, when they start tryin to hold their own bottle, they'll be ready for cups! katie could drink from her sippy for ages before she could hold it herself and actually tip it up tho!

Ben has just started to get the hang of tipping it up to get the liquid and hes 6 months next week although from 4 1/2 hes been having bottle with handles and sippy cup to hold and practise, he knew where it went but couldnt quite work out to tip it to get the liquid!!

I have the avent bottles and brought the cup attachments u can get to convert them to begin with.

im just starting archie on them now ive been trying for 2 months and tried 8 different cups, he couldnt figure out the valve thing...now hes finally getting to grips with it

I introduced one when we started weaning at 4 and a half months :) It takes awhile for them to get used to it, and Amelie still shakes it about and gets soaking!

im just starting archie on them now ive been trying for 2 months and tried 8 different cups, he couldnt figure out the valve thing...now hes finally getting to grips with it

You could use the ones without the valve. Thats what we use and we find them much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->