sis is pregnant

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
hiya every1 just wanted your oppinion on something my little sis told me 2wks ago that she is pregnant im really pleased 4 er
but she is just carrying on drinking and smoking and partying iv tried talking t er about this but she just looses er temper and tells me she will do wat she wants wen she wants
so i was just wondering wat other people think i should do should i just leave er alone n let er get on with it

Tough one, I suppose it is really up to her what she does during her pregnancy, as long as she knows the risks of it all, Its her choice to make I guess! Just keep your fingers crossed it doesn't hrm her baby if she won't listen to you :(

This is a tough one as I for one would be similar to you and want her to stop doing those things, but it is up to the individual at the end of the day. Maybe tell her you saw a programme on the damage it can do to the baby in the hope it will put her off? I don't know what to advise to be honest, just wanted to sympathise as I would struggle to know what to do in this situation. Good luck x.

This is a tough one as I for one would be similar to you and want her to stop doing those things, but it is up to the individual at the end of the day. Maybe tell her you saw a programme on the damage it can do to the baby in the hope it will put her off? I don't know what to advise to be honest, just wanted to sympathise as I would struggle to know what to do in this situation. Good luck x.

im currently studying child development so i av let er read all the things that could happen n all she said was that it wouldnt happen t er but thanks for ur advice

im currently studying child development so i av let er read all the things that could happen n all she said was that it wouldnt happen t er but thanks for ur advice

Well it seems like you've provided her with the education and it is down to her now. You've done as much as you can, hope she realises soon. All the best with your course and hope your sis has a healthy pg and happy little baby x.

thanks am still new here so i dont really no wat to do yet

I would leave it now and hope she sorts herself out once shes had scans etc!

I'd leave her to get on with it for now. You can lead a horse to water an' all that...

Maybe once she's seen her baby on a scan it will hit home and she'll start taking better care of herself.

I'd leave her too it aswell.

If I had a big sister & she tried talk to me about my pregnancy, I wouldn't want to know. Because it's my baby, I'll decide what I do. So she probably feels the same. :)

It'll hit her properly soon, and I'm sure she'll realise it's not good for the baby.

i would personally leave her to it

My sisters mate did all those things and carried on like normal, but lost her baby at 10 weeks. That was before I got pregnant so Im making sure not to be so stupid, Not that I would have done any of those things anyway but now Im doubley careful, no caffine, no booze, no cheese, nothing that can be harmful (have slipped up once because I ate some parma ham) but nothing huge. There is nothing really you can do to stop her, but I found horror stories work best as deterants.
Good luck and I hope she wises up soon
xxxx

You may as well](*,)by the sound of it babe.

People like that usually come out with things like

"well people I know have been doing it through their pregnancy and they're kids are fine"

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
Hopefully baby will be fine sweetie and lets face it....there's nothing you can do:hugs:

It's frustrating though isn't it?

You may as well](*,)by the sound of it babe.

People like that usually come out with things like

"well people I know have been doing it through their pregnancy and they're kids are fine"

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
Hopefully baby will be fine sweetie and lets face it....there's nothing you can do:hugs:

It's frustrating though isn't it?

yeah it is frustrating but like every1 as said its up to er now i just hope she realises wen she sees baby for 1st time thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->