Sister is so childish and jealous

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well my sister has always got to out shine people with things like cars its abit of a joke tbf, OH only mentioned that we need a bigger car and that we are getting rid of it soon she had to say " well leanne aint paid for her car" " my mom aint signing for another, its my turn next" well i have only 2k left to pay and that will be paid well before december and she haf a brand new bmw that she cudnt afford to pay so she sold it to my dads company i never once moaned about her haveing that car as im not petty, its perthetic i mean shes 32 she needs to grow up, i wundt get rid of my car but its only the fact that it aint big enough :growlmad:

She gets me mad at times

Sounds like wayyyyy too much stress. Why does she talk like that!? Lol made me laugh. Screw cars, look at your beautiful baby girl in your picture. OMG I wanna cuddle her. :hugs:

Sounds like my sister! She is constantly trying to compete with me. Even going to the lengths of getting pregnant after me. When she found out she was 4 weeks pregnant, she had been with her boyfriend for 6 weeks. They have split up. She has even said that she wants to call her baby the same name I've got picked out.

Sounds like wayyyyy too much stress. Why does she talk like that!? Lol made me laugh. Screw cars, look at your beautiful baby girl in your picture. OMG I wanna cuddle her. :hugs:

I know yea screw cars lol thanks hun she is the apple of my eye :D x

Sounds like my sister! She is constantly trying to compete with me. Even going to the lengths of getting pregnant after me. When she found out she was 4 weeks pregnant, she had been with her boyfriend for 6 weeks. They have split up. She has even said that she wants to call her baby the same name I've got picked out.

Well i cant go back to work cus my sister once again butts herself in and now my mom wont look after 2 kids so me and OH will have to cope on hos wage

I've had a lot of friends over the years who have to outshine people, it's so annoying. In the end, I just stop discussing things with them (such as income, home equity, weight etc) otherwise they come up with all this inflated unbelievable crap which is so pointless. Can you keep your sister at arm's length & not discuss anything that you are considering buying? Oh, and I detest people that always have to give their opinion when it hasn't been asked for, so annoying!

People like that are insecure..let it be sounds petty:)

Tell her to F*** off and mind her own business. You know you're allowed to put family in their place!

I wish there was a dislike button, I cannot believe she manipulated your mom into not watching your LO's. =(

I know how sisters can be :-( Hopefully her heart is in the right place. My sister was 32 when she passed away last year from cancer, I know its hard but sometimes we have to look past the petty things and focus on the good qualities so we don't waste the time we have together. All the petty things you once thought were important suddenly become silly.

I know how sisters can be :-( Hopefully her heart is in the right place. My sister was 32 when she passed away last year from cancer, I know its hard but sometimes we have to look past the petty things and focus on the good qualities so we don't waste the time we have together. All the petty things you once thought were important suddenly become silly.

Sorry to hear about your sister my eldest sister died from breast cancer at the age of 34 and its been 9 years since shes been gone, my other sister can be petty buy i tend to just ignore it but just lately she has peed me off but hey its family for ya x

Yep. My sisters the same. Her son is 16 and a big lad, you would think he was 20! She fell out with my mum hurling abuse at her because my mum couldn't 'baby sit' while she went out with a bloke. Er wtf, he's 16 and no one would dare come near him! She then said, I will remember this when you are looking after Jesse all the time. He's not even 2!!! She falls out with everyone when thy wont lend her money that she never pays back, too. My sister is 40!

Thats terrible my sister can be like that though my mom wont look afrer demi incase my sister finds out its a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->