Sister just rang to tell me about her 12w scan. I miscarried 2w5d ago.

s4m4nth4

Reaction score
Wow...my sister just rang me from france and was telling me how her scan went today....that the baby didnt stop moving, and was measuring at 13 w on some parts, and 12 on others, and how big it is. I was quite dumbstruck tbh....she finally finished describing it, then said...she didn't know whether to phone me, but my husband had said to her the other day that I was excited for her...so she thought she should phone me. I said Well, I am happy for you, and I do respect your bravery for phoning me, but it is too much really, as its too close to home.
I was 3days ahead of her,(by my dates when we first told each other) then miscarried 2w5d ago. what a horrible situation ay?!? SO...yeah, I'm feeling very close to tears right now.

I know how you feel and it's horrible . I am dealing with this now. I lost my Ava 5 weeks ago at 18 weeks and my sister in law is about 12 to 13 weeks :cry: We both have 3 boys and she swore she didn't want anymore then after I got pregnant 2 months later she was pregnant . Out babies would have been 2 months apart :cry: Now I am left here with nothing but memories and I still don't know how I am going to face her. Her last child is 8 so i am sure they will have a baby shower for her :cry::cry: I don't know how I am going to go. I am brokenhearted . I am so sorry you are going through this and it's your sister. These people do not realize the hurt and sadness we are going through. I don't ever want to ruin anyones joy, but right now I can't be happy for anyone.
xoxoxoo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

s4m4nth4 I am so sorry. I am going through the same thing but with my best friend (who is also my cousin). She is due 2 weeks before I was meant to have my baby. I couldnt see her for a couple of weeks after my d and c as it was too hard emotionally. The day i had my d and c she was downstairs in the same hospital having her first scan. I remember thinking she is getting to see her baby and they are taking my baby away. It was horrific. When i eventually prepared myself to see her I did pluck up the courage to ask her was her baby doing ok. She went on to tell me how the baby was wriggling so much and its hands were moving around. I was so upset by it. I have only seen her 3 times since i lost my baby and it will be 5 weeks tomorrow. It really is so hard. I know i can distance myself from my friend but you must be finding it so painful with her being your sister. I just hope in time I can deal with it better and when the baby is born I can be happy for my friend. I hope the same for you and your sister. Only time will tell xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->