sister lost her twins 11 weeks :,(

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
My sister has been bleeding from Saturday and the EPU round our way only opens Tuesday to Friday so we went today and she had to have an internal examination that showed she'd misscarried twins such a sad day !! Her 12 week scan was tomorrow please can everyone pray she gets threw the heartache she's only turned 18 !! Xxxxxx

Thank you girls it's so hard watching her go through it at east she's not alone she's to rest up and go back on Thursday to see what they need to do with her weather she needs a d & c or not ... so heartbreaking I can't stop crying for her ... I'm so hormonal and emotional as it is xxxx

Hey bump buddie how are you xxx

Thank you girls it's so hard watching her go through it at east she's not alone she's to rest up and go back on Thursday to see what they need to do with her weather she needs a d & c or not ... so heartbreaking I can't stop crying for her ... I'm so hormonal and emotional as it is xxxx

hi hun im good thanks - had my bloods dune come back at 91 booked in for a scan on the 23rd

Hows things going with you and bump?:hugs:

So sorry to hear of her loss and of course yours as well at this time. She sounds like she's got a wonderful support in you though xx

I'm so sorry for her loss. I lost twins at about 10 weeks and had to have a D&C. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hoping that she is able to MC naturally and that she recovers quickly! :hugs:

hi hun im good thanks - had my bloods dune come back at 91 booked in for a scan on the 23rd

Awesome :D can't wait for a pic .. I'm all good still only really have sore boobs thank god no sickness yet :) docs on mondsy to be referred to hospital for a booking appointment hate having to wait so long for a scan cxx

I'm so sorry for her loss. I lost twins at about 10 weeks and had to have a D&C. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hoping that she is able to MC naturally and that she recovers quickly! :hugs:

Awk I couldn't even imagine dill :( she text me last night saying her pains were getting worse and she was passing clots the size of tennis balls I feel so helpless I wish I could take her pain I just pray she'll be ok xxx

Awk I couldn't even imagine dill :( she text me last night saying her pains were getting worse and she was passing clots the size of tennis balls I feel so helpless I wish I could take her pain I just pray she'll be ok xxx

im so sorry hun this got me all upset now :hug::cry:

Awesome :D can't wait for a pic .. I'm all good still only really have sore boobs thank god no sickness yet :) docs on mondsy to be referred to hospital for a booking appointment hate having to wait so long for a scan cxx

i have sore boobs thats about it - i so cant wait to see my lil poppy lol yet were calling it poppy at the mo as that the size its at heheh
hope your ok hun xxx:hugs:

OMG - This is my worst nightmare. I am so scared and sorry for her loss.

Thanks for all ur wishes girls ..

Aw were calling ours peanut atm lol I've picked my girls name I've had it picked for about a year !!

Aubree Skye 🍁 or
Aubree Rose 🌹

So pretty I already have 2 boys I've a gut feeling this is a little prinnie 👑 here's hoping still haven't found a boys name but at least me and OH have agreed on the girls well he didn't have much of a say lolol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->