Sitting here crying!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by zoey1990, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoey1990

zoey1990 Well-Known Member

One of my old friends had an abortion yesterday! She even made a joke about it over text to me! I'm sitting here crying like an idiot :sad2: I'm only 3 dpo and having some light bleeding and obsessing over everything! I wish it was that easy for us ladies who actually want to be pregnant and have all of the horrible "amazing" pregnancy symptoms, She gets pregnant and don't even want the baby! :sad2: Sorry for ranting, No one else is here for me to cry to and the cat don't seem interested in my sob stories :nope:

2. kristen16

kristen16 Well-Known Member

:hugs:

I had a friend that did that also. Its so very hard!

3. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

That makes me sad :nope: Its so very upsetting that the ones who don't even want babies end up preg.. and then theres alot of us who are dying to get pregnant and have babies and children have such a hard time at it!

4. Wendyk07

Wendyk07 Mummy to Derrin and PAL

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Your time will come hun. You will get that BFP :dust:

5. mixedbeautyx

mixedbeautyx Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel completely hun, I have a family member with 2 kids (differeny fathers) possibly preg again (different father) and has had over 6 abortions I know of. Im sure theres more. Its so frustrating and sickening to me and she still uses no form of bc. It drives me crazy!! ;(

6. PrincessTaz

PrincessTaz Winter's Mummy, TTC#2

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know how frustrated you must be feeling, it must be hard for you to deal with when you want a baby so much. It breaks my heart that there are people that use abortion as a form of birth control when there are women out there like myself that would do anything to be a mummy. I'm not saying that that's what your friend has done by the way, I'm sure she had her own reasons. Try stay strong hunny xx

7. Soldierswife1

Soldierswife1 Member

Had a friend do that too, she joked about it and said it didnt matter! Hurt me so bad. Then 3mths after her abortion she thought she was pregnant once again, made the comment she would do it again. This made me cry because me and my husband have been trying for months and no luck. Wish it were that easy to become pregnant for us who havent

8. princess444

princess444 Guest

hi, im sorry to hear your upset, does your friend know your ttc, cos if she does then shes very insensitive, even if she doesnt its nothing to make a joke of. tell her not to talk bout it in front of you, she will have to get support from another friend, i hope u get ur bfp :hugs::hugs:

9. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

I would be reacting the EXACT same way that you are. I have my own personal feelings about abortion, but totally aside from that, it breaks my heart that people like us go through such struggles to get pregnant and others, who don't have any appreciation for what an amazing miracle it is can get pregnant with the snap of a finger. It's not fair, and it doesn't make any sense, and I empathize with you 100%. And the fact that she was joking about it is so sad it makes me what to cry. You don't have to apologize for needing to vent. I have a feeling everyone on this site can appreciate exactly what you are going through. Hang in there hun :hugs:

10. Leafy

Leafy Well-Known Member

hon i know how you feel :( someone i know had one last year and it was painful for me to hear about it. like someone else has said, i'd tell her you dont want to hear about it. xx

11. amylou34

amylou34 New Member

I would definately feel the same makes me so thinking about it. Drives me mad when I see people with beautiful babies smoking all over them or shouting at their kids. I'd give anything to have a precious little bundle! Keep your chin up there's so many of us that feel the same xxx

12. zoey1990

zoey1990 Well-Known Member

It's worst because she does know that i'm ttc! Its really upset me, My oh keeps telling me to take no notice of her and it will happen for us soon enough but it really does p**s me off :sad2: This isn't her first abortion either, When i asked how she was feeling she said stick a vacuum up yourself and tell me how you feel! I felt like screaming! :(

13. Webbykinskt

Webbykinskt Well-Known Member

How rude of her :growlmad: You deserve better friends than that xx

14. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

thread closed per our forum rules and TOS:

:hugs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.