Six weeks four days after my little girl was born sleeping......

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
ETA: THIS WAS A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY!!

and I got my BFP today. I am only 3+5 so it is very early days, and as this is pregnancy number 13 (a 7 year old boy, 5 year old girl, 4 year Honey born sleeping, 3 year old girl, seven early miscarriages and then Riley Rae born sleeping), I am so so scared.

Sorry for your losses and congratulations on your BFP. I wish you a deservedly happy and healthy 9 months with a beautful bouncing baby at the end <3 x

I am sorry for your losses.

Congrats on your BFP though!!! I know you must be so worried, but, try and stay positive! H&H 9 months!

Massive congratulations hun :hugs:
I am keeping everything crossed that you get to bring this baby home xxx

Sorry bout your losses hun! but congrats! stay strong! xxx

Lots of lovies and :hugs:.xxxxxxx

So pleased to hear this, congratulations Tasha, I hope this little one is your Rainbow baby. Will be thinking of you. xxx

Congratulations Tasha, keeping everything crossed for you xx

Congratulations, wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

Lolly x

congratulations my darling, thinking of you so so so much and your gorgeous little bean :hugs: xxx

i can only imagine the mixed bag of emotions ur feeling right now. grieving while having such good news isnt easy.

but i hope u go on to have a very healthy pregnancy and baby at the end of it xxx

Sorry about your previous losses and Congrats on your bfp! Hope you have a h&h 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->