Size 16 bumps

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Wondering when you ladies who are about a uk size 16 and carry the weight around their tummy started showing?

I remember being in maternity clothes by about ten weeks with my DS and I was a UK 18 at that point but it was 10 years ago so I can't remember when I started showing. I am now 4stone lighter than I was with my DS but due to a huge weight loss over the last couple of years I have a lot of lose skin around my belly so I'm not sure when I'm likely to begin showing. Was just curious when others who have a bit of a belly began to show?

Urgh! I already look pregnant and have done since dd was born in 2012. Im a 14 to 16 and I showed at about 4 months with her. Now I have a pot belly left from the csec and cant seem to shift it im dreading this 2nd baby showing even earlier!

With my 1st i was a size 16 and i didnt show until 5 months i then ballooned to a size 22. Ive lost the weight plus more and im down to a size 14. Im only 7 weeks but can already feel my belly firmer.

Ugh, weight gain is my biggest fear with this pregnancy. I had a gastric sleeve 18 months ago and have lost 11 stone since and the thought of gaining weight really freaks me out! As soon as I've had my scan on Thursday (having an early scan due to bleeding) I will need to contact my bariatric team to let them know I'm pregnant so I can get diet support as I've not been able to eat much this last week, just SO bloated and no appetite.

With my DS ten years ago I was HUGE from an early stage, I 'think' around 3 months maybe I started showing, definitely before 4 months. Can't remember exactly but I always measured several weeks ahead and by the time I was 6 months pregnant I looked full term, and I'm not joking, I remember because I got married when I was 6 months pregnant and I was HUGE!! They even sent me for a growth scan because they were concerned about his size (he was average at 7lbs 4 at birth, but I had LOADS of water) and the doctors were all joking with me that he was going to be "at least 9lbs if not more"

I am only 7 weeks tomorrow but my lower belly doesn't feel so jelly like when I'm lying down. It's all bloat no doubt at this stage but its very uncomfortable to lie on my stomach at night which is how I usually sleep.
I reckon I'd be a size 14 if it wasn't for the lose skin around my belly as size 16s fit my was it but too big on the bum and hips, so not sure what to expect from the pregnancy. Guess every person and every pregnancy so different that we won't know till it happens, I can't wait to be showing though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->