Size 2 baby shoes?

emsiee

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Just wondering where you buy these from? Not pram shoes, but walking shoes? Everywhere seems to only start from a 3.

Ive only seen them in Clarkes. Is there anywhere else?

I think I saw some in mothercare the other week. What does size 2 measure? I have no idea Floras size but she's got small feet and 6-12 month shoes fall off her :haha:

Sorry no help, we got LOs 2.5F from clarks!

We got Madeline's from Clarks (you can see them here...https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/579810-first-shoes.html).

They are cruiser shoes, so not full walking shoes but they give her support on the ankle and the soles are really sturdy, just a bit more flexible than the walkers. They are pricey (Madeline's were £22!) but they are lovely too. It's good to get them measured properly as well. I'm going to get a few other pairs for her from ebay now I've got her size. Also, if you have an outlet village anywhere near you with a Clarks, you can get them a bit cheaper there.
I think Startrite do shoes from size 2 as well x

Robeez :) The official website is here - www.robeez.co.uk, but you can get them on Amazon as well (often cheaper). They are fab shoes, can't recommend them enough :)

I think I saw some in mothercare the other week. What does size 2 measure? I have no idea Floras size but she's got small feet and 6-12 month shoes fall off her :haha:

Im not entirely sure tbh!, but I bought little jelly sandals from Boots today in a size 2 and they fit her perfect...:thumbup:

We got Madeline's from Clarks (you can see them here...https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/579810-first-shoes.html).

They are cruiser shoes, so not full walking shoes but they give her support on the ankle and the soles are really sturdy, just a bit more flexible than the walkers. They are pricey (Madeline's were £22!) but they are lovely too. It's good to get them measured properly as well. I'm going to get a few other pairs for her from ebay now I've got her size. Also, if you have an outlet village anywhere near you with a Clarks, you can get them a bit cheaper there.

Thanks for that, its really helpful.

I just want some sturdier shoes for her as she is up on her feet now and pram shoes are just too soft. They are pricey arent they!!

Thanks for that, its really helpful.

I just want some sturdier shoes for her as she is up on her feet now and pram shoes are just too soft. They are pricey arent they!!

This is exactly why we got them - Madeline isn't walking as such, but it always up on her feet holding on to things, or being walked round by whoever has a couple of fingers going for her to hold on to! Her pram shoes were not strong enough so we decided to get some cruisers. She's only had them since Saturday and they are great - they give her much more support and help her put her feet down on the floor properly. I didn't mind paying for her first pair (in Clarks they take a picture of them and put it on a little "first shoes" card), but will be heading down the outlet village (and checking out ebay - they have some in great condition as they are not in them long) for future pairs. They said these ones should last her a few months though.

I just got Lucy some size 2's from Mothercare.... again, they are the pre-walker shoes with a rubber sole and tip... £12

xx

Hi hun,

I think Start Rite do size 2 walking shoes. Our John Lewis and a small independent store sell them, may be worth taking a look? I can't believe your LO is on her feet! Molly is so behind in her development :( xxx

Hi hun,

I think Start Rite do size 2 walking shoes. Our John Lewis and a small independent store sell them, may be worth taking a look? I can't believe your LO is on her feet! Molly is so behind in her development :( xxx

She's not behind at all!! Madeline isn't walking independently, nowhere near - and LOs that are at 10 months old are early walkers.

Ahh thanks hun, she's not even crawling either. I've tried everything to encourage her physical development but nothing has worked. On the up, my nice ornaments etc are still safe ;)

Ahh thanks hun, she's not even crawling either. I've tried everything to encourage her physical development but nothing has worked. On the up, my nice ornaments etc are still safe ;)

Madeline won't crawl either. Not interested at all. She can stand holding on to stuff and will walk round with her arm in the air holding your hands - but all in the last 4/5 weeks. Your LO is doing just fine! x

Hi hun,

Don't panic - mine isn't even crawling yet!!!!

Queenemsie - I bought mine from Clarkes and LO is a size 2F, I wanted something for nursery as they have started to play outside

mothercare do crawling and cruising shoes and there proper shoes start froma size 2 aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->