Size 2 Huggies Swim Nappies WITHOUT Swim Kit??

Eliza_V

Wife and Mummy!
Reaction score
As title says really.. I can't seem to find the size 2 huggies disposable swim nappies, without paying a stupid amount for only 6 nappies and a towel every time!! :dohh:

We're starting Water Babies next week, and LO needs a disposable swim nappy, with the reuseable Happy Nappy over the top. It wouldn't bother me so much if she could get into the size 3s just about, but she's only 11lb 2oz (she's a slow gainer) and a VERY skinny baby.. And the size 3s are for a minimum of 15lbs!

Any equivalent size 3 nappies (Boots etc) are 9-20lbs, and I tried LO in a 9-20lbs normal nappy out of curiosity today, and it was FAR too big, so no hope with a swim nappy.

Help?! :flower: :dohh:

Technically you don't need to wear a disposable nappy under the Happy Nappy, we always do though (not sure i trust them enough not to and don't fancy having to fight with a wet, wriggly baby at the same time as trying to deal with cleaning a dirty nappy out!!)

You can get wraps and liners for the happy nappy from https://www.splashabout.net/catalog.php?language=en&category=9&id=168 not sure if they are any good as we managed to get some of the size 2 huggies little swimmers on offer

We were told we had to wear the two layers to be able to do the class, for hygeine reasons x

My LO started waterbabies last week and we were told the same - a sposie underneath the happynappy. Wish i had advice about the size 2's i found it frustrating too as me and partner take danny swimming once a week to the local pool and he's once a week at waterbabies so goes through them and he's also a skinny baby although is 12lbs now, has a very skinny bum so i think will be in size 2's for ages, and the towels are crap!! leave fluff everywhere. I'v googled size 2 swimmers a few times but came up with nothing apart from that damn starter pack :/ lets complain to huggies! waste of towels!

The boots own are much smaller than normal nappies - get a pack of the green ones they'll fit!

ASDA ave little angel size 2 swim nappies, I think they're £3 something for 12. I had the same problem!

Waterbabies check you're using both, I started last week

What a stupid stupid policy. I'll have a look at home, as I think we might have some I could post to you. We only ever use our imse vimse swim nappies.

Thanks everyone! :flower:

I've never seen LA swim nappies in anything below a size 3, and the boots ones were in a purple pack (size 3 again) and had nothing smaller. Will keep looking :flower:

Aunty E that would be fab if you could! x

We resuse ours proofing she hasn't pooped in them. Just a rinse under the tap then let them dry out if that helps.

i took lo swimming today and had to buy the starter pack as couldnt find any that were the smaller size!x

I had a look and we only have size 3 :( But they're Tesco ones and they're TINY. Really really tiny. They wouldn't fit on Teddy at all. I could post you one to try if you liked? PM me if you want, I'll just drop it in an envelope to you :)

keep a look out for offers i got the huggies swim ones size 2 half price at boots so was cheaper than normal packs or have a look on amazon or something see if u can get some there x

Arg, I was hoping someone could tell me where to get these from. We're going to Saudi soon and I need to start stocking up. I've emailed Huggies asking them

Arg, I was hoping someone could tell me where to get these from. We're going to Saudi soon and I need to start stocking up. I've emailed Huggies asking them

good idea, let us know what they say :thumbup:

Will do. Spoke to another mom friend, she said the extra small little swimmers are the size two ones. Tesco sell a pack of 6 extra small ones for around a fiver. Well, they are online.

https://m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263664560#un_detailsBox-1-1_exp

I'm gonna order some on Friday when I get paid.

Eta Asda are selling the starter packs for £4 so might just get a few of those cos you get 6 of those and I rubbish towel

That's crazy. Here you can just use a reusable nappy, like a pocket one, with nothing in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->