Size before Pregnancy, does that mean anything?

Little_Mama

Reaction score
Alright so, I am going to give you some information about myself and then ask the question. And then you can answer, haha.

I am 5'2 106 pounds, nineteen years old and 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant, I have gained 5-6 pounds since I have been pregnant. My mom is about the same as me (until she hit the age of 30) She didn't get stretch marks with both kids, she had me at 25 and my sister at 34, Now my question is will my belly shrink faster than normal, or at least get no stretch marks? Now i forgot to mention my mom lost all her baby wight with both my sister and I within 2 months. Now i dont know if Genetics play a huge roll in this but I am hoping it does. Because my mom got pretty lucky, and Also my boyfriend has ordered me a Belly binder by Squeam will that help much?

Alot of you mite think I'm being vain, but I think for a young women my age, or just being a women, I am being normal, I know I will be happy with my new baby no matter what, but I know like most women I like to look in the mirror and feel pretty, and sexy, I mean I'm young I have my hold life ahead of me, I want to live it feeling confident theres nothing wrong with that so before you go on and judge me, just remember I'm being realistic.

I hope you do lose all the baby weight :) it should melt off you espesh if you bf.

Last time i gained 3 stone and only got stretchmarks on my butt, mum only got them there too. Lost all the weight in two weeks.

My friends mum has no stretchmarks after two kids, but my friend has them from normal growth.

Just oil up your bump and thighs and eat sensibly, you'll be fine.
Xxx

I was 21 when I had Amelie, have breastfed for 2 years and still struggle to get the weight off. Its different for everyone but IDK, I dont think you should be worrying about it when you're not even 4 months pregnant.

Wss. You might not even gain much more weight :) enjoy your pregnancy and the way i look at it, things like c section scars, stetchmarks etc are all badges of honor for us mums :) xxx

I was very slim before and even now after. I have a lot of loose skin and stretch marks, genetics were not friendly to me. It's mostly genetic. Me, I was so worried about the marks but the loose skin was the pretty bad - I had a 6 pack before, maybe my skin was too tight.

I watch a girl on youtube, teenmommy2010..she was 100 pounds when she got pregnant, and after she gave birth was back to her old body within 2 months. No stretchies, no lose skin..She used vitamin E lotion and a cocoa butter stick every day though.

Heres her belly progression pix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF0Xxe0m5Mw

And here's 4 months PP..perfect belly :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bwGg12e0fA

none of the women on either side of my family got stretchmarks, my mum has had 3 kids not one stretch mark, my mums mum 3 kids not one stretchmark, my dads mum 7kids no stretchmarks..

im covered in them after 1 baby lol,

Were all different, its impossible to say!

I was preg at 17, 5"6 & around 9st. I was 18 when i gave birth and 14st.. all of it was gained in last 6 weeks. I got covered in stretchmarks. Weight didnt want to come off after having the 1st. Then went upto 17st, am not just under 12, alot of my stretchmarks have gone through exercise.

God knows how fast your belly may shrink, it may even sag. Come to that bridge when you cross it, enjoy your pregnancy.

Yeah thanks, TeenMommy2010 is definetly lucky, I hope I'm as lucky as her, I don't think I'll get horrible stretch marks, but if I do get them, I'm assuming they will go away because I had them once on my boobs for about a month and now you wouldnt even know I had them, there totally gone. anyway thanks for your comments some of them are reasurring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->