• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Size of birthing balls

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I'm getting one today, just having a look online there now. How big are all of yours? I see some 55cm, 65m and 85cm. Which one!?

I have the biger one, but thats because I am 6 foot tall!! The 65cm one is fine for an average adult.
Not that I'm saying you're average Rae:rofl::blush:

i got a 65 cm one - don't know if i'll use it - my mate fell off hers while smashed on gas and air! My OH loves it though and tends to spill a lot of drinks whilst messing around on it!
I'm 5 ft 4 and the 65cm is fine for me

I've got 55cm one and i'm 5ft 6" and it does me fine!!

If you're over 5ft 6 it is recommended that you use the 75 cm- it is to do with the height of your pelvis compared to your knees, so if you're on a ball that is too small then your pelvis will be lower than your knees, thus not the best position for baby or fitness exercises.( I teach sports therapy!)
I find that if you're on a ball that is slightly to small for you- sit more forward on it, rather than centre on it- and you should be able to get your pelvis higher.
I have the biggest one too, as I am 6ft.

Mine was 65cm - the ones at the bith centre were 55cm. I think its personal pref really. I like a nice big one....:shy:

x

i'm going to get one didnt kow they come in different sizes. only been on one once in the gym and fell straight off the back so they scare me a bit, but they apperently once you get the hang of it are the best thing since sliced bread.
from what stage do you use them?
xx

I thought they where all one size lol I am just going with the argos £4.99 one as they are sending me a gift voucer for spending over £50 so may as well get it out of that. NO idea what size it is .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"