skin more senstive? (sp)

libbymarks198

Reaction score
i just died my hair i know that some people dont do that in pregnancy esp. in first tri but i did it outside lol so i was not breathing in all the fumes, anyway i dye my hair all the time i am blonde but dye my hair dark brown so i have to do it all the time, anyway i do it so often and it never itches or anything, but today my head is itching like crazy and i got a tiny bit on my hard and i cant stop itching it, do you think this is because i am pregnant?

oh no

You should have done a skin test hun
your baby will be fine

try washing your hair loads with a mild shampoo if it gets no better see you GP

your skin can be sensitive when your pregnant and can even make the colour of the dye come out different....

oh no

You should have done a skin test hun
your baby will be fine

try washing your hair loads with a mild shampoo if it gets no better see you GP

your skin can be sensitive when your pregnant and can even make the colour of the dye come out different....

thanks hun yeah i guess i never thought of it because i have used this dye for years and years and it has always been fine. its stopped itching now which is good i think. will wash it out soon wont leave it in as long, i hope it dont come out in a different colour lol i dont want to look like a clown with heaps of different colours

lol i know what you mean i always dye my hair ill be bald by the age of 30

lol it wont make it go green or anything
maybe a lighter brown.... but prob be fine :)

haha yeah same although seen i dye it darker it is meant to be healthy for it rather than dying it blonder.

i can handle a lighter brown but if it goes to dark ill freak lol..

thanks for the help hun im going to go wash it out now il let you know if i look like a clown or not haha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->