Skipped a day of opk testing now today is positive! Have I missed it?

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've been testing since cd10 and no Positive opk. I ran out of tests so didn't test yesterday, got more and tested today, I got this....
Do you think I've been lucky and I've caught it? we can bd today, tomorrow and sat?
Or am I a total idiot and I've missed it? I tend to get long surges and don't temp (night waking LO) so always bd on first day of pos opk.

Basically I'm worried that I missed the start of the surge yesterday and now if we don't bd until tonight that I've missed it?
Options please! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
I would like to know the answer to this as well! I just got a faint line on an opk and im wondering if my o is coming.

Is the left line the test line? It doesn't look positive to me although it could now be getting lighter on the back side of the surge.

You will O 12-36 hours after your first positive so even if yesterday's was positive you could still catch the egg. I would bd tonight for sure. Do you have EWCM? If you still do then you probably haven't O'd yet.

Wow lovely dark positive :)

You should be fine...do you chart? I usually ovulate 2 days after my 1st +OPK - wonder if you're something similar? You have 12-24 hours once the eggy is released too. So even if you have ovulated there is a chance :)

Good luck!

No I don't chart, I have a night waking LO so it's pretty impossible!

Well I'm still getting positives today although nowhere bear as dark. Ewcm disappeared the day after the above test so I think I'm now 1dpo. I always have quite a long surge so the fact it's still positive makes me think I might have been lucky and tested at the right time!
So now it's in to the long 2ww! I feel strangely hopeful this cycle as it's my 1st natural cycle that's a good normal length.

The only problem is, the more hopeful you feel, the harder it is if it doesn't work out!

Thanks ladiesxx

Is the left line the test line? It doesn't look positive to me although it could now be getting lighter on the back side of the surge.

You will O 12-36 hours after your first positive so even if yesterday's was positive you could still catch the egg. I would bd tonight for sure. Do you have EWCM? If you still do then you probably haven't O'd yet.

Hi, no the right like is the test line, it's definitely positive just hoping i caught the initial surge. Ewcm disappeared the day after this opk so fingers x'ed! Xx

Disappearing cm is a pretty sure sign. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"