Skipping March/April & age gap n.o 3

twinklestar25

Reaction score
So we’re wtt n.o 3, we could go for it right away but if just come off the pill and not sure where I am with my cycle yet. I’ve always wanted to avoid a Dec/jan baby because my birthday is nyd and I really don’t like it. Also the extra expense at the time of yr and freezing weather. However our age gap is already much bigger than I wanted (wanted 4yrs from current youngest to baby but it’s going to be 5 1/2 but so much changing my mind and waiting to see if it’s what I really want as led to a bigger gap).

I’m not sure if 3-4 months will make much difference with the age gap but there is that feeling of it getting bigger even though it’s just a few months. But i think a baby born feb onwards may be better all round, a little more time to save for mat leave, nicer weather approaching for mat leave and able to take kids out easier to keep them entertained and less bugs around for baby to pick up from their older brothers! Plus the child’s birthdays for the rest of their lives!

What would you do? Go ahead ttc now or wait till may?

Hi,
Pretty similar situation myself but number 2. My littlw lady will be 4 in July. I've never really thought it a good idea for me personally to have a winter baby. Am very much an out doors kinda girl. I would defo get cabin fever if i couldn't get out, even just in our garden. Along with all of what you said germs, xmas/new year, expensive time of year etc.
I was initially of the thought of ttc & baby number 2 coming just after my daughter started school but that didn't happen. Both myself & husband where still undecided if we wanted baby number 2.

We are now going to the caribbean end of March & i believe Zika is still of medium risk over there. I think it's advised to wait 6month before trying. Making it September before we could safely try. If we fell pregnant straight away, which I very much doubt baby would be due June making almost a 5 year difference. Never did i think I'd want such an age gap but then I thought it could potentially but our last time trying last time getting pregnant last time having another baby & there is simply no rush what so ever. Yes it would be nice to have them close so they play etc but there's no guarantees they'd get on. Am sure they would but I wouldn't soly have another baby so they had a play mate.
Do what's right for you & your family hun & Good luck when the times right :flower: xx

Thankyou, I’ve decided we will wait until at least may maybe June, I’m sure it will soon come round �� and I can track my cycles till then ��. Good luck to you too x

I'm the same. I want to wait and have another summer baby xx

I love summer I’m much happier, I think it will be easier in spring/summer. I don’t mind end feb/March as the spring is soon approaching then and the whole summer ahead but wouldn’t really choose any sooner. don’t fancy the depths of winter and near to Christmas when there’s already enough going on! I’m quite excited to ttc again! I’m tracking ov and think it’s approaching (noticed changes an slightly ov pains) so that will be good after coming off the pill a few weeks ago and can then see how my cycles will go ��

I am having the same issue (not the age gap, but deciding when to start). My first was a Dec baby (Dec 23rd). It was a longggg winter. :) I felt like having my first as a winter baby wasn't as bad as if it would have been my second. I mean, with the first you can just stay home, run on baby time. By baby #2, you are running on Baby #1 time, and then I think it would be even tougher/longer winter! All this being said - we are looking to start trying in April (to avoid Nov/Dec at least). lol. I've got a baby itch so everything goes out the window when that happens. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->