Skipping the highs.

worrying

Reaction score
So this month was my first cycle of Clomid trying for number 2. WOW the side effects are sooo much worse this time around!

I used the clearblue digital ovulation sticks, but got no high days at all, just jumped straight to peek on CD 12! We had not done the deed before then as I was getting no results and I felt so awful. Obviously did when we got the peek.

Anyone had this and still got a bfp? I feel like this cycle is a bust. It's so weird that I didn't get any highs :shrug:

Hi! I haven't gotten my bfp yet, but I ONLY get peak fertility too! I've only been testing for a few months, but I've been wondering the same thing. For reference, I'm 28 with no known fertility issues, and my dh is 33 with no known fertility issues. I was a bit of a late bloomer and didn't get my period until 15, which was likely due to being anorexic and severely underweight from around 11-15. I sometimes worry that may have had an affect on my fertility. I also have a little scar tissue on my cervix from cryotherapy, which supposedly won't affect my fertility, but this also concerns me. Nothing other than that, though!

Fx some women who got their bfps will reply! Thank you so much for asking this question. And fx you get a clear-as-can-be bfp soon!

Last month I used Clear Blue, as soon as I implemented the test I had a solid faces, after two days I did another test, another solid face, that promted me to call my Gyna for ultrasound results, she sent it over to me and it appeared that I had pcos appearance in my right ovary. I Think that because of this syndrome i have a lot of presence of LH in my body. I got no peaks as well. I had 4 days of positive ovulation with different opks: FR, Clear Blue and cheapie.

do you have pcos? i assume you do. when did you find out about it?

So this month was my first cycle of Clomid trying for number 2. WOW the side effects are sooo much worse this time around!

I used the clearblue digital ovulation sticks, but got no high days at all, just jumped straight to peek on CD 12! We had not done the deed before then as I was getting no results and I felt so awful. Obviously did when we got the peek.

Anyone had this and still got a bfp? I feel like this cycle is a bust. It's so weird that I didn't get any highs :shrug:

sorry did not include you in my message

Hi! I haven't gotten my bfp yet, but I ONLY get peak fertility too! I've only been testing for a few months, but I've been wondering the same thing. For reference, I'm 28 with no known fertility issues, and my dh is 33 with no known fertility issues. I was a bit of a late bloomer and didn't get my period until 15, which was likely due to being anorexic and severely underweight from around 11-15. I sometimes worry that may have had an affect on my fertility. I also have a little scar tissue on my cervix from cryotherapy, which supposedly won't affect my fertility, but this also concerns me. Nothing other than that, though!

Fx some women who got their bfps will reply! Thank you so much for asking this question. And fx you get a clear-as-can-be bfp soon!

Hi thanks for responding,

Just wanted to let you know I didn't start my period until 15 either and was also quite underweight. I do have one daughter from Clomid though, so don't give up hope. :) x

Last month I used Clear Blue, as soon as I implemented the test I had a solid faces, after two days I did another test, another solid face, that promted me to call my Gyna for ultrasound results, she sent it over to me and it appeared that I had pcos appearance in my right ovary. I Think that because of this syndrome i have a lot of presence of LH in my body. I got no peaks as well. I had 4 days of positive ovulation with different opks: FR, Clear Blue and cheapie.

do you have pcos? i assume you do. when did you find out about it?

Hi,

It's unclear whether or not I have PCOS. I had the blood test last month, doc said anything over 20% is an indicator of PCOS and I scored 21%.. So juuust barely in that zone.

Last time around I had the Clomid for unexplained infertility, I wasn't tested for PCOS and the doctor said that was likely due to me not displaying any of the obvious outward signs of it. That said it's so mild it's much of a muchness really. :shrug:

x

Just wanted to let you know I didn't start my period until 15 either and was also quite underweight. I do have one daughter from Clomid though, so don't give up hope. :) x

Thank you <33 I was going to say that you don't know how much words of encouragement like this help, but I'm guessing you do! So grateful for supportive women like you!

Thank you <33 I was going to say that you don't know how much words of encouragement like this help, but I'm guessing you do! So grateful for supportive women like you!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just curious, i know ypu said you had bw done and that anything over 20% meant PCOS. Over 20% of what exactly? I have PCOS as well but never had bw done. Now beginning to think I should.

If your hormone changes happen to close together you won't get any high fertility days and just go straigt to peak. If that happens for a couple cycles in a row I would just use the CB digi not the advanced one. They seem to me much cheaper.

GL

Just curious, i know ypu said you had bw done and that anything over 20% meant PCOS. Over 20% of what exactly? I have PCOS as well but never had bw done. Now beginning to think I should.

If your hormone changes happen to close together you won't get any high fertility days and just go straigt to peak. If that happens for a couple cycles in a row I would just use the CB digi not the advanced one. They seem to me much cheaper.

GL

I honestly can't remember! I think maybe egg reserve? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back